Broke My A** Creek

fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior MemberPosts: 21,721 Senior Member
Trip I took recently with a friend I met through another forum.

IMGP0068.jpg

IMGP0071.jpg

IMGP0069.jpg
'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Replies

• JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    Good for you.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,721 Senior Member
    You know if you had told me there would be a river this beautiful in this part of So Cal, I would not have believed you. It was a breathe taking day.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • FlykuniFlykuni Senior Member Posts: 799 Senior Member
    Very niiice.
  • mike sharpemike sharpe Junior Member Posts: 1 Junior Member
    lots of water there this year!!!! its a hike in there but worth it,Nice!!!
    Not sure if we are thinking of the same place, however the guy I fished with did have 4wd saving us about a half a mile.
  • TrootfisherTrootfisher Senior Member Posts: 901 Senior Member
    what lake is that in the 2nd pic?
    Not a lake, just a really big pool.
  • TrootfisherTrootfisher Senior Member Posts: 901 Senior Member
    you ruined my funny.
    I hate when that happens.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file