Steven Seagal

Replies

• JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    The hair extension from those 100 non fighting roosters alone is worth at least a mil.
    So, somebody actually had to htink, if not actually say "We dress Steven up as a law enforcement officer, send him out to bust criminals with tape rolling and make a TV show out of it. That can't possibly end badly."
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,286 Senior Member
    The mistake was teaming him up with Arpaio.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    I've watched two episodes of this show. He was in Louisiana I wonder what happened with that gig? They played him off like some long time resident who came back between his films to be a cop there.
    What's up with his hair the guy could run for GOP gubner anywhere.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,370 Senior Member
    greenman wrote: »
    He was in Louisiana I wonder what happened with that gig?
    Allegations of sex trade are pretty rough on LEO's, usually.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Seagal#2010_lawsuit
    That has got to be a rug on his head. My old G.I. Joe Doll had hair just like that.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,780 Senior Member
    greenman wrote: »
    My old G.I. Joe Doll had hair just like that.
    When you pulled the cord in his back did he deliver lines badly also?
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.