Big Hair Alaska.

Just what the world needs another reality show.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2011/08/03/sarah-palin-hair-salon-reality-show/?xid=rss-topheadlines

Can we fly the boys from Swamp People up for a make over?

Replies

• JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    weekly they will seek an answer to the never ending question ... in which corner of the oval office will we put the salon chair?
    Real entertainment value could be had by combining this show with Swamp People and Jersey Shore.
    monkeydoes wrote: »
    weekly they will seek an answer to the never ending question ... in which corner of the oval office will we put the salon chair and stuffed moose and grizzly bear head?

• Brian D.Brian D. Senior Member Posts: 4,011 Senior Member
    Why does she not have any feathers in her hair?

bd
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    If I wasn't pissed off enough with the effed up economic situation and the stock market taking another 3-ish% hit today I just had to click on your link... the pic of Caribou Barbie just made things even worse.
    And don't be ripping on the Swamp People. Deys good god feering 'Mericans just tryin' to wrassle some gaters for some bidness.
    Did you see the episode where the two brothers went squirrel hunting?
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    No, I did not. I only watched it once. It was like an oil refinery fire. Tragic yet I just couldn't avert my attention. I'll set the TiVo to "Redneck + Squirrel" and see if I can't watch it.
    I know I'm being a bit harsh on these guys, but mostly I'm just funning. Alligator is actually **** good and if I could buy it here in UT I would certainly cook some up now and again.
    What really scares me is the "Sons of Guns" show. They're swamp people with mini-guns and Barrett .50 cals. :p

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.