Must not go crazy!

So I just got our car registration in the mail for both my truck and the wife's car. During the kids "nap time" (there is another story) I decide to go put the new stickers on the plates and the registration in the glove boxes. I get hers done and go to stick the registratin card in her gove box and find this parking pass from 2010 to Mount Rushmore....odd I think, we have never been there. Turning it over I find a couples name, email, phone number, and insurance number.

I think to myself ....**** is this.

So I take it to my wife and ask her about it. Her reply. I don't know where it came from.

Me: Is there any damage on your car I'm not aware of.

Her: No, I would notice that.

Me: How did that get in your glove box

Wife: (at this point getting serisouly pissed at me) Well how the f&^k should I know

Me: Walks out of room bangs head into wall.

Replies

• WetdogWetdog Senior Member Posts: 5,149 Senior Member
    Have you noticed any Elvis impersonators lurking around the neighborhood?

go fishing or out shooting varmints.
    I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
    I find the willingness to give it up frightening.
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    [/ popcorn eating emoticon]
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 24,905 Senior Member
    This is a job for Monk.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,164 Senior Member
    Did you buy it used? Park it under a yellowish mercury vapor light and see if any of the body parts look a little different in color.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • TrootfisherTrootfisher Senior Member Posts: 901 Senior Member
    tell her to fess up.

6 months from now you are going to get hit with a massive soft-tissue-injury lawsuit so you may as well know what's coming.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,164 Senior Member
    tell her to fess up.

6 months from now you are going to get hit with a massive soft-tissue-injury lawsuit so you may as well know what's coming.
    I'll bet Brian knows about soft-tissue-injury. When she said no, she meant no.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.