Home Main Forum

How can I Migrate PST file to MBOX file format?

justinlarsonjustinlarson Posts: 4 Junior Member

If you are Searching a Software which convert your PST file to MBOX file. then here is a best tool PST to MBOX Converter Software Easily convert PST file to MBOX file in just few clicks. This tool Convert Outlook PST file to MBOX file in just few clicks. This tool shows the Preview of all convertible mailbox items before conversion. No Technical knowledge Required for this Software. upport All the Latest version of MS Outlook & other Email clients.

Replies

• gelberorossgelberoross Posts: 20 Junior Member

For easy and quick export your PST to MBOX data with the help of ToolsGround
    PST to MBOX Converter Software
    . It transfers all PST mailbox data files like email messages, tasks, appointments, attachments, notes, images, etc. from the MBOX file format. Free Trial version which migrates the first 10 items from each folder.

• lilianaperezlilianaperez Posts: 141 Senior Member

You can try a perfect professional PST to MBOX Converter for Mac application that helps you to understand how to migrate Outlook PST data file to MBOX file format without any data loss. This software can easily maintain email folders to restoring CC, BCC, To, From, and attachments. It allows you to directly convert PST files to MBOX based email clients like Thunderbird, Sea Monkey, Apple Mail, etc. It supports all the latest and below versions of MS Outlook and Mac OS versions. The GUI makes it clear to use and easy to use for everyone. You can download the free trial versions software.

• adisiiondeadisiionde Posts: 211 Senior Member

PST to MBOX Converter tool which can effortlessly migrate your PST documents into outlook MBOX without problems. It is a not unusual record format in order that most of the customers need to get right of entry to it via outlook that is commonly used email customer. https://www.softaken.com/pst-mailbox-converter

• kavinmaxwellkavinmaxwell Posts: 285 Senior Member
    edited May 2020 #5

Hi, I have not ever tried GainTools PST to MBOX Converter App. But I have used this one PST file to MBOX Exporter to switch my PST to Thunderbird MBOX file format. By trying this software I can capable to convert my PST file to MBOX file format. Similarly, this tool has countless astounding features like the user can disseminate the particular PST file data, and gives numerous selections to save the PST file as MBOX, EML, MSG, and VCF.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement