Home Fly Tying

OLM to PST Converter

ava82476ava82476 Posts: 151 Senior Member

Utilice una solución simple y que ahorre tiempo cuando desee convertir Outlook OLM al formato PST de Outlook en la plataforma de Windows. El software OLM to PST Converter para Mac permite al usuario exportar todos los correos electrónicos, mensajes, contactos, diarios y otros detalles almacenados por la aplicación de cliente de correo electrónico Outlook de Mac en un formato de archivo PST de Outlook de Windows que opera el sistema. Utilice OLM to PST Converter para Mac y aprenda a cambiar el formato de archivo de correo electrónico de OLM a PST.
Para más:http://www.howtosol.com/products/olm-to-pst/

Replies

• jadenelsonjadenelson Posts: 49 Member
    edited April 30 #2

OLM to PST conversion is now easier with many third party converter available in the market. But I would like to suggest you OLM to PST Converter Tool for easy conversion of your mail and its database between two big platforms. You can download the trial version which converts a few items from each folder. Visit here for more info:-http://www.download.adwages.com/olm-to-pst-conversion/

• delnaazdelnaaz Posts: 40 Member

I trust on OLM to PST Converter Software because It worked well for me. I easily converted Mac Outlook OLM files and imported in Windows Outlook. The software is quite easy and helpful. Within few clicks, you can convert your entire data. Just download and install the utility in any windows os environment. https://www.olmpsttool.com/

• aryapriyankaaryapriyanka Posts: 33 Member

I would like to suggest a blog where you get an easy way to convert OLM to PST the solution is secure and trusted. I have personally tried the solution hope it helps you out too.

• marlonshononmarlonshonon Posts: 119 Senior Member

Softaken OLM to PST Converter utility is one of the professional applications to deal with the same migration. It let users migrate careful data from Mac Outlook OLM to Windows Outlook PST format. In addition, a user is also permitted to transfer all data items from OLM file to Outlook PST format in no time on Windows . Here you can transfer 10 files of each folder with the help of this demo version tool.

• ZeeshansidZeeshansid Posts: 49 Member

Now convert all the Mac OLM files to Outlook PST format with the help of OLM to PST converter tool. With this tool, a user can convert bulk OLM files to PST format very easily. Plus one can also convert OLM files to other file formats including PST, MBOX, PDF, TXT, etc.

• AbyAby Posts: 53 Member

Manual Technique: OLM to PST Conversion is:

1. Create an IMAP Account.
    2. Configure Outlook for Mac with an IMAP Account.
    3. Export Outlook for Mac emails to IMAP Account.
    4. Configure Outlook for Windows With the Same IMAP Account.

I hope this helps!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement