Dear Senate

124»

Replies

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 4,966 Senior Member

@fishingcomic said:

@Steven said:
    https://forums.flyfisherman.com/discussion/comment/245634#Comment_245634
    Nah. Still not going to vote for him.
    Its possible to think both the NYT and Donald Trump are despicable.
    The only decent mainstream paper is the WSJ.

Yet you spend half your life defending him.

Not him. His policies. I agree with a lot of what he's done.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,541 Senior Member

You mean the same kind of cognitive dissonance that causes you to hate the NYT?

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 11,497 Senior Member

@Steven said:
    https://forums.flyfisherman.com/discussion/comment/245629#Comment_245629
    G-d really?
    it would be easier to figure out what they got right about Russiagate.

Let's wait and see.

The truth about Trump and Russia will take years to come out. His tax returns and bank records eventually will become available. And, although it's unlikely that he will go to jail, if defeated in November the statutes of limitations will not have expired for all or most of the things for which Mueller could have, but was prevented from indicting him.

The GOP big tent now is the size of a pup tent, its floor splattered with guano.
  • Buffco2Buffco2 Posts: 841 Senior Member

Democrats have a hard time with separation. Not voting for Obama was considered racist, saying you dislike his policies, a dog whistle for white supremacy.

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 12,014 Senior Member

@fishingcomic said:

How the hell do you know what the phone costs?

Prices are available on the carriers websites.

Those Samsung Notes are easy to spot!!!

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,875 Senior Member

z

@NZ Indicator said:

Most phones, even budget phones, have similar form factors.

Here are some of your $1200 phones.

https://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/best-cheap-smartphones-payg-mobiles-compared-1314718

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

@Buffco2 said:
    https://forums.flyfisherman.com/discussion/comment/245668#Comment_245668
    Democrats have a hard time with separation. Not voting for Obama was considered racist, saying you dislike his policies, a dog whistle for white supremacy.

that response is completely full of spit.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

@NZ Indicator said:

@fishingcomic said:

How the hell do you know what the phone costs?

Prices are available on the carriers websites.

Wow I had no idea what an expert you are. How do you know it is not an older model?

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,958 Senior Member
    edited March 2020 #100

W-T-F was w the stupid azzhat from Kentucky?

F that inbreed SOB

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 4,966 Senior Member

Add CNN to the pile for its newest real time fact checking debacle.

Everybody should be absolutely appalled.

Really? What a nothing burger.

In a now-deleted 2018 Medium post Reade referred to Putin as "a compassionate, caring, visionary leader" and suggested that the Russian leader "keep your eyes to the beautiful future and maybe, just maybe America will come to see Russia as I do, with eyes of love."

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 6,125 Senior Member

CNN did a fact check?? That made me laugh.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement