Home The Lodge

This would be scary

CO NativeCO Native Senior MemberPosts: 2,185 Senior Member

Cops don't make enough money for the crap they have to put up with.

Replies

• Buffco2Buffco2 Posts: 841 Senior Member

Where did this happen?

• creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 4,323 Senior Member

Incident just west of Ft. Collins, Colorado (Larimer county) in an open space area in foothills of Front Range. Pretty wild area.

• CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 2,185 Senior Member

@creekguy said:
    Incident just west of Ft. Collins, Colorado (Larimer county) in an open space area in foothills of Front Range. Pretty wild area.

What you talking about? It was on the west side of Loveland less than a mile from the city limits and a school. Not wild at all.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,541 Senior Member

I like how the guy kicked him in the gnads.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 4,323 Senior Member

@CO Native said:

@creekguy said:

What you talking about? It was on the west side of Loveland less than a mile from the city limits and a school. Not wild at all.

Hah, I was repeating what i heard on the radio yesterday. Shouda looked it up.

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 6,125 Senior Member

Is that a young one? Seems small.

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,875 Senior Member

@MikeA said:
    Is that a young one? Seems small.

Probably. I read that immature lions tend to be most responsible for an attack on humans.

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • ShawnC2ShawnC2 Posts: 1,584 Senior Member

If it was a black panther it would have been shot dead before getting anywhere near that officer. ;)

Sorry... Not sorry. Have to take the 8’ jump shot when it’s there.

• GreenMtBoy2GreenMtBoy2 Posts: 629 Senior Member
  • CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 2,185 Senior Member

Talk about a bummer for the deputy and the other person - this lion tested positive for rabies.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement