Look Up Tough in Dictionary

Replies

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,510 Senior Member

Man, that universal healthcare really makes you work for it first eh? :)

• bushart1bushart1 Posts: 311 Senior Member

minus 30 is bad enough---never mind being shot

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 4,554 Senior Member

The cold helped with the clotting and the gangrene.

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 4,554 Senior Member

How bad would that suck? You're so deep in the boonies it takes you two days to walk to another human being, but you're never so deep in the woods that some idiot can't mistake you for a caribou and start blasting. Life is strange.

• bushart1bushart1 Posts: 311 Senior Member

@sherb said:
    How bad would that suck? You're so deep in the boonies it takes you two days to walk to another human being, but you're never so deep in the woods that some idiot can't mistake you for a caribou and start blasting. Life is strange.

No doubt---mounties are looking for that guy
    think there should be snow to track him on a machine

• CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 1,662 Senior Member

A guy here was shot during bow season by another hunter. The guy took off and left him. He made it to his jeep and started driving down. He knew he was going to black out so just parked in the middle of the road until a car came by and had to stop. Never did get the guy that shot him.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 25,001 Senior Member

**** Cheney strikes again.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,991 Senior Member

@fishingcomic said:
    **** Cheney strikes again.

Cheney prefers a shotgun.

Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 25,001 Senior Member

He can diversify. I am sure he can find a Cabelas.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.