Parasite

StevenSteven Senior MemberPosts: 3,915 Senior Member

Ok, but not the best movie. Just had the right class consciousness message.

Replies

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 10,466 Senior Member

I watched the trailer after noticing on the news that it got some sort of movie award. The trailer didn't suck me in.

• ShawnC2ShawnC2 Posts: 249 Senior Member

I'd never heard of it until about a week before the Oscars. I'm sure I'll check it out when it is free on one of the streaming services.

Joe, "some kind of movie award?" Really? Your so radical and in tune with nature that you don't know about the Oscars?

• Buffco2Buffco2 Posts: 177 Senior Member

**** Shawn, now we gotta hear about country life no traffic or tv anti-wokeness.

Shawn,

I know about the Oscars but when I caught the blurb about it on the morning news the other day I couldn't remember if it was the Oscar Awards, Golden Globe Awards or Academy Awards thus I said some movie awards.

As you know sitting in front of the TV is not top on my priority list. But I don't mind watching a good movie every now and then.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 25,001 Senior Member

I'll be honest. I never watch the Oscars and don't care about them.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

@fishingcomic said:
    I'll be honest. I never watch the Oscars and don't care about them.

Ditto.

Nor any other award show.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.