Home Main Forum

How to migrate Lotus Notes File to Office 365 without any hassle?

michelsony333michelsony333 Posts: 20 Junior Member

I want to migrate data Lotus Notes to office 365 without any hassle. First of all, I used the manual Method which was very difficult to access for me because of its complex and time-consuming process. So now I choose the best tool Bitacube Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration after a checked lot of tool-free trial version. If you have any suggestion please share here you can also check this tool free trial version: https://www.bitacube.com/lotus-notes-to-office-365-migration.html

Replies

• maxbeckhammaxbeckham Posts: 20 Junior Member

For the better migration of Lotus Notes NSF to Office 365, Try the best third-party migration tool -Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Tool. Using Shoviv NSF to Office 365 Migration tool there is no requirement of an expert, the user interface of this tool is very easy to use non-technical users use this tool is very easy.

With the help of this tool, you can take the following advantages

• The tool migrates multiple mailboxes to Office 365, Outlook PST, and Live Exchange in a single attempt.
    • It converts multiple mailboxes and also saves in EML and MSG formats.
    • Provide a high-speed migration process.
    • Provide a filter and Split facility.
    • Supported by all versions of Lotus Notes, Domino Server, Exchange Server, Outlook, and Windows OS.
    • For the demo purpose, you can download its free trial version and migrate the first 50 items per folder.

More details, visit:- Migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement