Weird this wasn't big news...

MikeAMikeA Senior MemberPosts: 4,486 Senior Member

I only found it because it showed up on liveleak. An off duty police officer shooting a black male who was running away. You'd think the MSM would be all over this story. Weird. Guess something didn't fit the narrative. Hmmm. But what could it be?

Lawyer Says Vallejo Man Killed By Off-Duty Richmond Officer Was Shot in Back of the Head
https://www.kqed.org/news/11787705/lawyer-says-vallejo-man-killed-by-off-duty-richmond-officer-was-shot-in-back-of-the-head

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CNLRz_1579663969

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 24,951 Senior Member
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,486 Senior Member

They're just now picking it up? You don't think this should have been news when it happened? You're usually all over these kinds of shootings.

• creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,989 Senior Member

If he doesn't have a gun in the trunk.......
    oh never mind. I'm an agnostic.

@MikeA said:
    They're just now picking it up? You don't think this should have been news when it happened? You're usually all over these kinds of shootings.

No I am all over unjustified shootings. It looks like the victim had a gun.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,486 Senior Member

Based on the video I saw, had the guy not been a police officer, he'd be in jail on murder charges.

@MikeA said:
    Based on the video I saw, had the guy not been a police officer, he'd be in jail on murder charges.

Possibly, we will see what happens, this isn't over.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.