Home Saltwater

VHD data recovery

warnerwarner Posts: 21 Junior Member

If you found some corruption in your VHD then you should use any manual method to repair it but manual method can be little risky because it required some technical skill and knowledge of this process. There is huge chances of data lost so if you want to secure your original data then i would personally recommend you to use any third party software which can be easily available on internet.

But i would like to recommend you to use this professional VHD data recovery software which can easily repair and restore corrupted or damaged VHD files data without any data loss. This tool scans the FAT and NTFS file systems of the virtual hard disk and fix all types errors and issues, then recover corrupt, damaged or lost VHD files.

All users both technical or non technical can easily use this software without any technical skill because of it reliable and interactive user friendly interface. It supports VHD files created using Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2, windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Hyper- V server.

Download link:- http://www.vhd.recoverydeletedfiles.com/

Replies

• ZeeshansidZeeshansid Posts: 30 Member

Recover all your VHD data with the help best VHD data recovery tool, the tool supports corrupt VHD files saved in a fixed disk and dynamic disk types.
    Intensive scanning feature the tool comes with two different modes for scanning, i.e. standard and advanced thus, recovers minor and major error.
    The tool also supports VHD recovery from formatted drives like it can easily recover the data from the FAT file system.
    It is compatible with all popular FAT file-formats including FAT, FAT16, FAT32, FAT64, NTFS, HFS+, and EXTX.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement