Great news.

MikeAMikeA Senior MemberPosts: 4,327 Senior Member

Wish I had 100k to put into this company!

Israel's IceCure says gets FDA nod to treat tumors in liver, kidney

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel’s IceCure Medical said on Sunday it received U.S. regulatory approval to expand the use of its cryoablation technology to treat benign and cancerous tumors in livers and kidneys, sending its share price up 30%.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-icecure-medical-regulator/israels-icecure-says-gets-fda-nod-to-treat-tumors-in-liver-kidney-idUSKBN1YQ0BF

Using the IceSense3 system, IceCure said doctors performed the procedures on 146 patients, a majority (103) of whom were under monitoring for almost two years. The company reported that out of the 146 women, one saw the cancer recur.
https://nocamels.com/2018/05/icecure-success-tumors-ice-breast-cancer/

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 24,713 Senior Member

It is great news. Especially since a Universal Healthcare System discourages innovation.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 3,788 Senior Member

Sucks if your BDS.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 10,137 Senior Member

It's early days, but it looks good.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.