Home Fly Tying

How to backup of Gmail accounts?

nicolemartinnicolemartin Posts: 1 Junior Member

I have 3-4 unwanted Gmail accounts, and now I suppose ton deactivate 2 of them, but due to having important documents there, I want to get backup of them. So, please if anyone has the solution of my problem, please share.

Replies

• carla123methewcarla123methew Posts: 5 Junior Member

Gmail Backup tool is designed to work on all Windows Operating systems and is suitable for all its versions. Both windows 32 and 64bit. Are completely supported by the application. This tool supports maintaining the email formatting properties and folder structure during the backup process. So that user can view, and easy to understand the Gmail folders/labels. Gmail Backup Tool easily backup your mailbox data and support to save your data in multiple formats like PST, EML, MSG, and MBOX.
    Visit here:- https://www.spikevare.com/take-gmail-email-backup/

• kaydenfoxkaydenfox Posts: 61 Member

If you want the best tool to backup your Gmail account, now download the Toolscruch Mac Gmail Backup tool. This tool easily converts the Gmail database to PST, MBOX, EML, MSG, and EMLX. Mac Gmail Backup tool can easily maintain email folders to restoring CC, BCC, To, From and attachments. This software supports Mac OS versions like 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14. 

• taylorevanstaylorevans Posts: 6 Junior Member

You seat practice this free backup Office 365 to PST tool, the software command helps you to connect with the user’s summary. Here is a complete answer to exile your office 365 data to Outlook.

Visit here:- http://www.office365.topstconverter.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement