Ben tells it like it REALLY is.

MikeAMikeA Senior MemberPosts: 4,140 Senior Member

I believe he Would have been a great POTUS.

Waters had written Trump on Oct. 28 demanding answers on reports that the administration is mulling moving homeless people off the streets in California.
“Your shamelessness knows no bounds,” Waters wrote in that letter.

Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson accused House Financial Services Chairwoman Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) of hypocrisy on homelessness today in a blistering letter charging her with lacking “basic manners.”

"Shamelessness is a career politician of 30 years laying blame.
Shamelessness is allowing more than 55,000 Americans to live on the very streets they represent. Basic manners elude you and it seems that instead of producing results, you’re more interested in producing cheap headlines at the President’s expense — like a true career politician.”

Replies

• GreenMtBoy2GreenMtBoy2 Posts: 23 Junior Member

Ben is a whack a doodle who thinks the great pyramids are granaries. He makes Joe Biden look cogent.

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,140 Senior Member
    edited November 20 #3

I hope you're wise enough to see past those kinds of headlines and realize he's one of the best role models this country has to offer.

I can't think a POTUS in recent history who didn't believe that a man walked on water, healed the sick, then died and came back to life....

• GreenMtBoy2GreenMtBoy2 Posts: 23 Junior Member

I certainly respect the fact that Carson is an accomplished neurosurgeon.

I can't think of a POTUS in recent history who believed that a man walked on water, healed the sick, then died and came back to life....

I am confident the current POTUS doesn't believe in any of that.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 10,039 Senior Member

I can't think a POTUS in recent history who did not put on a public display of believing that a man walked on water, healed the sick, then died and came back to life....

Fixed. Gratis.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 24,373 Senior Member

This even funnier than the Memes thread.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,912 Senior Member

Shamelessness is two _Politicians _ (yep) blaming each other.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.