Home Main Forum

Best OST to PST Conversion

troycole93troycole93 Posts: 29 Junior Member

InQuit OST to PST Converter software is a trustful and authorized application which is designed for importing OST to PST without any harm. With the help of this tool you can convert your OST data along with emails, inbox, sent item, deletes item, calendar, draft, task, notes and attachment into cloud-based application Office365 and live Exchange Server which is an additional feature of this utility. You can convert your data into various formats like PST, EML, EMLX, vCard, vCal, MSG, and MBOX.

Read More Info: https://inquit-ost-to-pst-converter-toolbox.en.softonic.com/

Replies

• kavinmaxwellkavinmaxwell Posts: 284 Senior Member

If you are finding for a reliable app to move OST file into Outlook file. I know in this time online market available More GainTools OST to PST Conversion Free but I suggested you try OST to PST Software because this app you convert OST file into PST file with other file-like MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, vCal, vCard, and HTML file.

• moseve3776moseve3776 Posts: 15 Junior Member

You can go for Softaken OST to PST Converter application which is the genuine solution for transferring the data OST data files into PST format without facing any error or problem. You can use this utility to get accurate results for this conversion. It consist of various advance features through which this tool makes your conversion smooth and safer to perform. You can try this software any version of Windows OS and it support all Outlook versions tool.

• CharleesmithCharleesmith Posts: 9 Junior Member

If you are looking for the OST to PST Converter for Mac? You can try the Mac OST to PST Converter without any doubt. It's compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003. The Mac OST to PST can easily run on Mac 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13. OST to PST Converter tool for Mac is very easy to use, you have to just follow 3-4 steps and its easily migrate, configure, and filter you're all files and install at desired location.
    Visit here:- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-ost-to-pst-converter.html

• jansmithjansmith Posts: 18 Junior Member

Best OST to PST Conversion

• karrywalkerkarrywalker Posts: 15 Junior Member

here are multiple solutions available for converting OST to PST file format. You can google this solution. Last time I used a solution for the same issue and got a great result with this OST to PST Converter tool. I will recommend you to download this Converter software from here:-https://www.toolsbaer.com/ost-to-pst-conversion/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement