Home Main Forum

Microsoft OST to PST Converter

troycole93troycole93 Posts: 29 Junior Member

With InQuit OST to PST Converter, you can directly export your data into Office365 & Live Exchange Server. You can convert your data into various formats like EML, EMLX, MSG, vCal, vCard, MBOX etc. Support all MS Outlook versions and easily work with all Windows OS 95, NT, 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1,10 (32bit & 64bit) safely & securely. It supports live Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.

Read More Info: https://inquit-ost-to-pst-converter-toolbox.en.softonic.com/

Answers

• franzaberlfranzaberl Posts: 11 Junior Member
    edited October 2019 #2

I have used many manual methods but did not satisfied with any of the methods. Being a non-technical user, I first go through manual methods but due to some issues, I found it not effective so I used WholeClear OST to PST Converter and got the best results. You may go for the tool.

• paulinajoypaulinajoy Posts: 2 Junior Member

Mac OST to PST Converter Tool is the tool that directly loads your Mac Outlook database/identity folder. That’s the reason it works only on Mac. It offers a much-anticipated solution for many people who were tired of looking for a direct Mac application, and instead, all they got were inferior Mac OST to PST conversion tools. You could give a trial version a shot! It allows you to test all the features with no restriction except the limitation on the number of conversions.
    Visit here:- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-ost-to-pst-converter.html

• moseve3776moseve3776 Posts: 15 Junior Member

You can move the data from OST to PST file format with the help of Softaken OST to PST Converter software which is a suitable program for the conversion of the data safely. The user can use this tool on any platform version of Windows.

• kevinjohnsonkevinjohnson Posts: 104 Senior Member

ATS OST to PST Converter application has the great ability to convert single as well as multiple OST file into PST file along with all the components of MS Outlook-like email, contact, journals, calendar, contact, task, notes, attachment, inbox etc. The GUI makes its user-friendly interface and easy to use for everyone. This tool has the preview facility that shows the recovered mailbox before the actual conversion. The user stores their data into several file formats like 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019. This tool serves a free demo that allows you to convert 30 emails per folder free of cost.

Read More Info: https://ats-ost-to-pst-converter-toolkit.en.softonic.com/

• kavinmaxwellkavinmaxwell Posts: 281 Senior Member

GainTools OST to PST Migration Tool, it is very stress-free to resolve OST move data. It supports to switch OST file in PST formats.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement