Home Main Forum

How to export/convert .pst file data?

kylehaaskylehaas Posts: 1 Junior Member

If You want to Convert your PST file into Other format and You don't know how its Possible. then I want to Suggest you this Amazing Outlook PST Converter tool that can Convert your PST file into Other format like: EML, MSG, MBOX, EMLX, vCal, vCard, Office 365 Platform. PST Converter tool allow user to see the preview of all convertible emails before saving. In preview panel on software interface, you can check all your emails before converting in other format.

Replies

• franzaberlfranzaberl Posts: 11 Junior Member

Many methods are available in the market that helps your file to convert. You can also use the manual method but its process is very long. After a long process, you will be able to migrate the Outlook PST file to various formats such as EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, NSF, TGZ HTML, MHTML and many more.If you want to convert all files at one time that you need any smart way process. Then you can convert help this WholeClear PST Converter.

• mariajons54mariajons54 Posts: 26 Junior Member

Mac PST to EML Converter is a very difficult task for all the users who are migrating PST file data into EML file, but it can be easy if you have reliable solution to use, sometime the data might get corrupt or damage due to hardware and software problem, improper shutdown of system and viruses infection. In such a situation use the Mac PST to EML Converter, which complete scans the corrupt PST file for error and recover it very fast and also save their PST file into MSG, EML, and MBOX formats.

For more info click here:- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-pst-to-eml-converter.html

• mariahirthemariahirthe Posts: 7 Junior Member

Hey

You can try all-in-one Outlook PST Converter Tool that helps you to easily convert Outlook PST files to multiple file formats i.e. PDF, MSG, EML, MBOX, NSF, Zimbra, Office 365, DOC, HTML, RTF, VCF, ICS, etc. It converts all emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, journals and etc. This software comes with so many advanced and unique features for users. More Info - https://cubexsoft.com/outlook-export/

• moseve3776moseve3776 Posts: 15 Junior Member

You can convert the data Outlook PST file into various file format like EML, MBOX, MSG, etc. The user can make use of Softaken Outlook PST Converter software. This is a suitable program for the migration of the data from Outlook PST to another format whatever the data PST size is that not matter.

• kavinmaxwellkavinmaxwell Posts: 281 Senior Member

GainTools PST to MBOX Software is not totally free that consents to free export up to 10 items from Outlook file to Mozilla Thunderbird without any cost. If you are finding the free app which does not available online. You can effort the trial version of this tool that consents freely migrating PST files into MBOX format.

• jamurnickjamurnick Posts: 7 Junior Member

Are you looking for an easy way to convert Zimbra to PST file? This software migrates Zimbra files into multiple file formats such as PST, EMLX, MSG, EML and etc. The tool can migrate TGZ files without losing data into Outlook PST format. it is easy to use and 100% secure. No data damaged or lost during conversion.I will recommend you to use this TGZ to PST Converter software. the free trial version available of this tool which converts few items from each folder.
    For more info. :-https://www.wholeclear.com/tgz/pst/

• nickhonsnickhons Posts: 1 Junior Member
    edited March 2020 #8

If you required the useful converter tool i suggest for Zimbra to PST converter tool just because i also tried this software they provide great resolution and faster converter tool ,no data damaged issue, sizable ,the software easily exports zimbra files to PST format by saving the PST file to any location of their choice.
    for more info. :-http://www.download.adwages.com/zimbra-conversion/

• aryapriyankaaryapriyanka Posts: 71 Member

I am here with a solution that will help users to convert PST files easily without hassle. The PST converter import PST to PST, PDF, MBOX, MHT, EML, EMLX, TXT, HTML, MHTML, AOL, CSV. Free demo version of the software is also available for users as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement