two cats in a bag? (is that sexist?) Crazy stuff

creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 361 Senior Member

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/18/politics/hillary-clinton-tulsi-gabbard/index.html

Apparently this goes back to 2016 when Tulsi quit the DNC over Hil's campaign activities and supported Bernie. It certainly makes sense that Putin would want a 3rd party lib on the ballot. But Clinton did not pull any punches. Something she probably regrets doing against Trump. Still, Gabbard a Russki mole????

Replies

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 361 Senior Member

I think this was thought out carefully, with the goal of stopping any plan Tulsi had of running as a 3rd party candidate (and encouraging Jill Stein to sit it out also). But Tulsi would steal a lot of votes from Trump as well. All in all, a big monkywrench into the gears.

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,586 Senior Member

Everything is Russia with Clinton. I can't believe people still take her seriously.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 24,271 Senior Member

I can't believe you don't take Russia seriously.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,586 Senior Member

Here is the problem. Every report on Benghazi exonerates Hillary. There are no reports that exonerate Russia.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,096 Senior Member

If anything Clinton’s accusation will boost Tusi support. F that sour winch

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 4,106 Senior Member

Had the same thought. this keeps the buzz going. It can only help her.

It is about the most anyone has spoken of her since she began her campaign. However it does seem she is RT's favorite Democrat and her isolationist policies fit right in with Putin's agenda.

Personally I don't care too much about what Hillary has to say, she fought her fight and lost.

edited October 21 #10

BTW, Hillary is not the only one to make the accusation.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/russia-s-propaganda-machine-discovers-2020-democratic-candidate-tulsi-gabbard-n964261

Hillary still should have shut up about it as Gabbard was currently getting her **** handed to her.

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 361 Senior Member

Hil is getting lonely for the spotlight I think. Not a good look.

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,306 Senior Member

Please get in the ring Hillary. You know you want to

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.