How to Transfer NSF to PST

MorrisMorris Posts: 26 Junior Member

To Transfer NSF file to Outlook PST file, you must go to my sites and download NSF to PST converter. This is very useful software by using this you can instantly convert NSF file emails items such as calendar, Address book, drafts, notes, meetings, task and Outbox into PST files and other new formats such as RTF, PDF, PST, MSG, EML, and HTML with all emails item. I have also used this software before. It provides the user free trial version of this software and a technical support team. You can also try free of Cost DEMO version of NSF file to Convert 30 items per folders. This software is fully capable to support Microsoft Outlook and MS Windows versions, etc.

Read for more info:- nsf-converter.com/

Replies

• hannarickhannarick Posts: 1 Junior Member

I was looking for the solution for a long time ago to convert NSF TO PST files to PST and multiple formats. Then I got NSF TO PST file exporter and I got flawless results with this software. The tool comes with many advanced features.software is mainly designed for the exportation of Lotus Notes database to Outlook PST file format.
    Visit Now: https://www.osttopstapp.com/nsf-to-pst.html

• mariejohnmariejohn Posts: 24 Junior Member

You can easily transfer the Lotus Notes to MS Outlook **format by using this best utility i.e. **NSF to PST Converter. It is an effortless solution for non-technical users to transfer their data from NSF to PST format.

It is a user-friendly tool. NSF to PST Converter can perform the batch conversion of the data also. It is fully compatible with all the available versions of IBM Lotus Notes i.e. Lotus Notes 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, etc. Moreover, it can also support all the versions of Microsoft Outlook.

For more information visit:- https://www.zooksoftware.com/nsf-to-pst/

• Grace17_HadidGrace17_Hadid Posts: 33 Member

NSF to PST Converter is a most exclusive IBM Lotus Notes migration tool that allows exporting e-mails from Lotus Notes into MS Outlook. Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter software is an e-mail migration software for Lotus Notes e-mail client. User can easily migrate from Notes to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and other versions. For further information go through https://download.cnet.com/Aryson-NSF-to-PST-Converter/3000-2369_4-77755041.html

• kinleyparker1kinleyparker1 Posts: 2 Junior Member

Well, there are a few utilities that can be tried for free such as using IBM Fixup Tool. But these utilities need technical expertise and are restricted to some version of Lotus Notes files. Hence choosing a third party complete software can be a good resolution. One such tool is eSoftTools free NSF to PST converter Software as this tool has the ability to export information from the Notes mailbox into many different file formats without making any mistake.
    The second best part about this tool is efficiency. This tool can work fine with all editions of Lotus Notes and even with a data file of any size. Even each email is restored with all elements of mailbox which may include emails, contacts, attachments, etc.

Get more info Lotus Notes to Outlook here.

• davianjoshnson1davianjoshnson1 Posts: 24 Junior Member

You can try NSF to PST migration tool a great and powerful software for converting NSF files to PST files. This utility easily migrate from NSF to PST by exporting all your emails, calendars, journal, tasks, tasks, etc. Free Trial version which converts the first 10 items from each folder.

More info visit here;- https://www.datavare.com/software/nsf-to-pst-converter-expert.html

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.