Kamala Harris for Bears Middle Linebacker

StevenSteven Senior MemberPosts: 3,294 Senior Member

She runs backwards faster than Brian Urlacher.

First, she walks back getting rid of private insurance. Now she's saying bussing should be a local decision.

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,539 Senior Member

Come on men we must secure JFK!
    George Washington.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 3,294 Senior Member

LOL.

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 3,682 Senior Member

@Steven said:
    She runs backwards faster than Brian Urlacher.

First, she walks back getting rid of private insurance. Now she's saying bussing should be a local decision.

"that little girl was me!" -cue applause, score points, bounce in polls, get it on the T-shirts, etc.

"oh. . .well, I mean, I don't know that the feds need to be involved in busing, I mean its a local decision. "

This one flip-flops harder than a soccer player taking a dive.

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member

Bold strategic move by Gen Washington! Right up there with seizing the nuclear power plant at Ticonderoga.

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 2,580 Senior Member

Seen this---this morn
    Didn't watch speech---had to look it up

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,799 Senior Member

I can't locate the source to post it here, but my daughter sent me a meme with a photo of George Washington in his Continental Army Air Corps F-16, just before taking off to annihilate Cornwallis at Yorktown.

BTW - The Historian in Chief also revealed that Francis Scott key composed the Star Spangled Banner during the Revolutionary War. I learn something new every day he's in office.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 3,682 Senior Member

For Buffy,

Replying to @Popehat

This provides great insights into why, in later years, the city of Atlanta became so central to the Civil War, because to get anywhere, even Sherman had to go through Atlanta.

Heh...

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Now showing...

GW Mitchell

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.