Happy Easter!

13»

Replies

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 4,106 Senior Member
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 24,271 Senior Member

Actually the parts of that trip I enjoyed most were when we pulled over and waded.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 3,559 Senior Member

@fishingcomic said:
    I had that in NYC and I could nap on the train on the way home.

And then wake up at the 125th St. stop on the #6!

The beauty was the last stop was Penn Station, couldn't miss my stop.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 10,011 Senior Member

@fishingcomic said:
    The beauty was the last stop was Penn Station, couldn't miss my stop.

Hudson Tubes?

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

NJT. I had 2 streams in Morris County that I could take a train to and fish by myself all day.

I also could take the Metro North from Grand Central to the Croton River. But that could be more crowded.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.