A P o r n Star is Born

George KGeorge K Super ModeratorPosts: 9,923 Senior Member
edited February 22 in The Lodge #1

Robert K. Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, was charged with two counts of soliciting sex from a prostitute, according to the police in Jupiter, Fla.

Mr. Kraft, 77, was said to have patronized a spa called Orchids of Asia, in Jupiter. Detectives in Jupiter said they had video of Mr. Kraft and dozens of other customers involved in sex acts at the Jupiter spa and others in Florida. A series of massage parlors were raided on Tuesday...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/sports/robert-kraft-prostitution-arrest.html

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Replies

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,316 Senior Member

Man, who cares

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 3,427 Senior Member

@Buffco said:
    Man, who cares

Honestly, I wouldn't. But it appears that Kraft was caught because the cops believed the women at Orchids of Asia were captive sex slaves.

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,218 Senior Member

Im looking fora good deflate gate joke here.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,923 Senior Member

@jbilly said:
    Im looking fora good deflate gate joke here.

I tried, but couldn't think of one. :/

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,861 Senior Member

How many fantasy footballl teams next year are going to be named “Orchids of Asia”?

Ha, ha, cheap pervert. Who has that kind of money and solicits $70 handies?

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,999 Senior Member

Oh my

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,923 Senior Member

Here's the larger picture, the cops and feds were after a human trafficking ring.

JUPITER, Fla. — Something was amiss at a massage parlor near one of the wealthiest barrier islands in Florida.

First, a health inspector spotted several suitcases. Then she noticed an unusual stash of clothing, food and bedding. A young woman who was supposed to be a massage therapist spoke little English and seemed unusually nervous.

The inspector reported her findings to police. They would eventually learn that her suspicions were right: The women were not just employees: They were living in the day spa, sleeping on massage tables and cooking meals on hot plates in the back. Some of them had had their passports confiscated.

The inspector’s suspicions prompted a sprawling investigation across four Florida counties and two states — Florida and New York — over nearly eight months, resulting in the disruption of what authorities say was a multimillion-dollar human-trafficking and prostitution operation.

The sweep led to criminal charges last week against several rich, prominent men, including Robert K. Kraft, the billionaire owner of the New England Patriots; John Havens, former president and chief operating officer of Citigroup; and John Childs, founder of the private equity firm J.W. Childs Associates.

Beyond the lurid celebrity connection, however, lies the wretched story of women who police believe were brought from China under false promises of new lives and legitimate spa jobs. Instead, they found themselves trapped in the austere back rooms of strip-mall brothels — trafficking victims trapped among South Florida’s rich and famous...

It gets worse - full story here: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/23/us/robert-kraft-trafficking-florida.html

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.