Memes and other bullcrappery

Replies

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,586 Senior Member

Ok I'm done with the political crap for a while.

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 3,041 Senior Member

Sorry Buff---that's cherry pickin---so not quite done

Many qualified people have investigated and give this word---these 2 are just repeating it---ya know--like teachers do

Don't make me show the "right's" Expert

A game show host illiterate posing as a president---causing Havoc globally and current mental status is under question (seriously)

I meant I'm done posting politics in this thread. There's plenty of threads we can discuss politics till we're sick of it. So, post Orange Man Bad memes and roll on brother.

@Buffco said:
    I meant I'm done posting politics in this thread. There's plenty of threads we can discuss politics till we're sick of it. So, post Orange Man Bad memes and roll on brother.

OK even tho other "Southern" members told me not to---I'll forgive ya on this one :)

Can't find too many bad orange man memes tho---he keeps makin them himself daily and the interweb can't keep up

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 24,274 Senior Member

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,779 Senior Member
    edited October 18 #940
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 4,110 Senior Member

we the jury find you not guilty.

Not a meme, not even attempting humor. Minus 10 points.

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,308 Senior Member

Get in the kitchen

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,308 Senior Member

Enjoy your Friday

@Buffco said:

Not a meme, not even attempting humor. Minus 10 points.

Yours wasn't either.

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member

Happy Haloschlong!

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 10,180 Senior Member

She has book smarts. But lacks street smarts.

Right because you don't get that growing up in the Bronx.

I was gonna say its nothing compared to the mean streets of Wisconsin, but this is a politics free zone for me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.