• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,181 Senior Member

This is almost as good as having Hilary declare

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 3,325 Senior Member

@sherb said:
    Is it time for the obligatory joke?

She has a 1/1024th chance of winning.

Nicely done.

The wort part of all of this is that we're just under 2 years away from the election and this crap is already starting. Nearly 2 full years of campaign coverage.....BARFFFFF!!!!

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 2,606 Senior Member

I don't believe she has what it takes

Too much intelligence coupled with Gov't experience

Now if she honed her name calling skills----ya never know?

• Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 966 Senior Member

@jbilly said:
    The wort part of all of this is that we're just under 2 years away from the election and this crap is already starting. Nearly 2 full years of campaign coverage.....BARFFFFF!!!!

Amen.

• Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 966 Senior Member

Elizabeth Warren underwhelms me.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,811 Senior Member

She lacks public speaking skills; thus she comes across as shrill and angry, which is OK with her base but will not win new votes.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Hahahahaha

I like beer!!!! I guess she can run for president but she's certainly not fit for the supreme court.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6544125/Elizabeth-Warren-cracks-open-beer-takes-questions-Presidential-run-video.html#comments

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,579 Senior Member

She is our Ralph Nader.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

If Ralph Nader isn't your Ralph Nader, whose Ralph Nader is he?

You can always tell when a politician scares the bejesus out of Republicans, they attack their personalities and not their policies. You are scared because when it comes to fighting against your trickledown fantasies, she presents a credible argument.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Yawn.
    SSDY

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,991 Senior Member

@sherb said:
    Is it time for the obligatory joke?

She has a 1/1024th chance of winning.

Correction.

0/1024

@Steven said:
    If Ralph Nader isn't your Ralph Nader, whose Ralph Nader is he?

George W. Bush's. :'(

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,244 Senior Member

We're not scared of her, we love her. Please nominate her.

Breaking news:

Kavanaugh and Warren both really, really love fire water. .. I mean beer.

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 3,712 Senior Member

@fishingcomic said:
    You can always tell when a politician scares the bejesus out of Republicans, they attack their personalities and not their policies. You are scared because when it comes to fighting against your trickledown fantasies, she presents a credible argument.

@Buffco said:
    Breaking news:

Totally off-topic, but I have a friend whose name has been suggested for a pretty high government post...

Me: You know you'll probably have to be investigated by the FBI.
    Him: Are you sh!tting me?
    Me: No worries. Just tell them you like beer.

A dead cert shoo-in!

Elizabeth Warren announcing her presidential campaign.

All you got is ad hominem attacks. Why can't you argue against her policies instead and tell us how that tax cut solved poverty?

@Steven said:

@Buffco said:
    Breaking news:

Totally off-topic, but I have a friend whose name has been suggested for a pretty high government post...

Me: You know you'll probably have to be investigated by the FBI.
    Him: Are you sh!tting me?
    Me: No worries. Just tell them you like beer.

HA!!!!

edited January 3 #25

@sherb said:

@fishingcomic said:

Sounds like Zanotti has some self-esteem issues.

Actually Zanotti sounds like the type that goes bat**** over a COEXIST bumper sticky and screams, "ITS MERRY CHRISTMAS" at the top of her lungs.

edited January 3 #27

@Buffco said:

Elizabeth Warren announcing her presidential campaign.

I can't read smoke signals, but five will get you ten that compared to Great Twit's tweets they are grammatically correct and without spelling mistakes. :D

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,736 Senior Member

No. That isn’t real, is it?

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 3,712 Senior Member

@Shawn C. said:
    No. That isn’t real, is it?

yes, it is. Grade A troll by the troll of trolls.

If all you got is Pocahontas, it is not going to go well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.