I'm surprised this hasn't been discussed here. It's got it all, race, Islam, and school shooters.

CO NativeCO Native Senior MemberPosts: 1,093 Senior Member

Replies

• Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 729 Senior Member

Not much to say other than the father is a scumbag and what he was doing to the kids is awful.

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,345 Senior Member

Considering there's only 6 active posters here, they can only cover so much.

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,882 Senior Member

It's a world gone crazy.

Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 3,051 Senior Member

This dude is evil reincarnated.
    According to prosecutors, Abdul-ghani, known as AG, was killed sometime between December last year, when he went missing from Atlanta, Georgia, and August 3, when his father, two aunts and uncle were arrested along with 11 of his cousins and siblings at a compound in Amalia, New Mexico.

AG suffered a severe disability and his father wanted to 'exorcise' him, it has been claimed. He began his efforts a month after returning from a trip to Saudi Arabia, it was claimed on Monday.

Wahhaj performed rituals on him to rid him of the condition but they killed him, prosecutors said.
    He explained away the toddler's death to the 11 other children at his compound by saying he would be resurrected as their spiritual leader and would lead them in their attacks against schools by instructing them on how to 'corrupt institutions they needed to get rid of.'

Wahhaj, 39, was allegedly training the 11 other children to handle guns so that they could target teachers at schools across the country. He had also asked his brother Muhammed to join them to become 'a martyr', it is claimed.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6057933/Family-child-died-ritualistic-exorcism-expected-resurrected.html

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,115 Senior Member

It is like Waco meets AQ.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,115 Senior Member

It is like Waco meets AQ.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,070 Senior Member

This is Jim Jones-style craziness. Religion is just a side effect or an excuse, IMO.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,444 Senior Member

As if those Papal contingents which roamed the USA after their assassination of JFK to baptize thine eyes by urinations executions with lynching enforcement in "serve the Pope or die" crusades would be like the Inqusition. Islam Christiananality megalomaniacal pedophile mentalities should be beheaded under their national religion law.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file