So I guess this is the new source of truth for the Trumpers.

fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior MemberPosts: 22,116 Senior Member

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Replies

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,882 Senior Member

OK?

Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,754 Senior Member

:D

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,833 Senior Member

I’ll bite. Huh? News from Star Trek?

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,346 Senior Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

Some say he's JFK, Jr....

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 2,630 Senior Member

I'm guessing its some lefties trolling the Trumpkins. Just a guess though.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,070 Senior Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_clearance
    This may help, although it's somewhat problematic to believe that there is a deep source with an actual "Q clearance" from DOE.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Ok so what do these nutters have to do w Star Trek. Are they claiming we are being invaded by aliens too?

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,844 Senior Member

@jbilly said:
    Ok so what do these nutters have to do w Star Trek. Are they claiming we are being invaded by aliens too?

The think Trump hired Mueller to find all the dirt on Hillary, Podesta, Obama and others. They think the Pizza-gate thing is actually just the tip of the iceberg. They believe Obama & Co. are running a world-wide child sex trafficking ring. The Russia collusion and other claims of crimes committed y Trump & Co. are just a smokescreen. They refer to the day all of the Dem's crimes are brought to light as 'The Great Awakening.'

The group is called 'Quebec'-Anon. I'm not typing the correct name as that is how bat Shiite crazy these people are.
    There are a not-insignificant number of people at Trump's fascist rallies that are wearing shirts and signs espousing the virtues of this group.

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,882 Senior Member

@Shawn C. said:

@jbilly said:

The think Trump hired Mueller to find all the dirt on Hillary, Podesta, Obama and others. They think the Pizza-gate thing is actually just the tip of the iceberg. They believe Obama & Co. are running a world-wide child sex trafficking ring. The Russia collusion and other claims of crimes committed y Trump & Co. are just a smokescreen. They refer to the day all of the Dem's crimes are brought to light as 'The Great Awakening.'

The group is called 'Quebec'-Anon. I'm not typing the correct name as that is how bat Shiite crazy these people are.
    There are a not-insignificant number of people at Trump's fascist rallies that are wearing shirts and signs espousing the virtues of this group.

Ed is that you?

Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.

@Buford said:

Ed is that you?

Ha!!!!

Its not lacking much to be SDD.

• saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,444 Senior Member

@Shawn C. said:

@Buford said:

Ed is that you?

Ha!!!!

Guessing I missed the party again, but again missing Federal Lynching churchstate of hate KKK cops protecting Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount would be supreme in a supreme swastika up Uranus national religion court of thieving US Constitution - old glory arsonists.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,116 Senior Member

The character's name is Q.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

@fishingcomic said:
    The character's name is Q.

Ah. Ok. Sorry I’m not a Trekkie so that went way The heck over my head. My wife gives me **** about this all the time. She’s like how can you lIke Star Wars and not Star trek. Easily I say.

edited August 7 #15

@saltydancindave said:
    Uranus

>

Monkeydoes?

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 3,051 Senior Member
    edited August 7 #16

Thank goodness the left has a plan to save us all from the internet.
    _
    All your base are belong to us. A leaked memo circulating among Senate Democrats contains a host of bonkers authoritarian proposals for regulating digital platforms, purportedly as a way to get tough on Russian bots and fake news. To save American trust in "our institutions, democracy, free press, and markets," it suggests, we need unprecedented and undemocratic government intervention into online press and markets, including "comprehensive (GDPR-like) data protection legislation" of the sort enacted in the E.U._

https://reason.com/blog/2018/07/31/democrats-tech-policy-plans-leaked

Reason.com is fake news.

@Shawn C. said:

@Buford said:

Ed is that you?

Ha!!!!

Guessing I missed the party again, but again missing Federal Lynching churchstate of hate KKK cops protecting Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount would be supreme in a supreme swastika up Uranus national religion court of thieving US Constitution - old glory arsonists.> @Shawn C. said:

@saltydancindave said:
    Uranus

>

Monkeydoes?

Star Trek since 1966 is based as out of this universe, which is about as close to this solar system pyramid scheme star tractor has accomplished plowing up the moon surface where galaxies are about as realistically traveled to as Uranus.

• Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 729 Senior Member

This should be interesting if they follow through:

Hacktivists From Anonymous Vow To Take Down Conspiracy Theorists QAnon
    “We gonna wreck you,” they said of the right-wing network that showed its signs at President Donald Trump’s Florida rally last week.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/anonymous-vows-expose-qanon_us_5b6892e7e4b0de86f4a3fc13

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,514 Senior Member

@Buford said:

@Shawn C. said:

@jbilly said:

Ed is that you?

Ed indeed... Wow!!

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,070 Senior Member

If our cyber warfare skills are as good as recently claimed, the simplest way to deter Putin would be to empty his foreign bank and investment accounts and make it look like the North Koreans did it with NSA code that they stole from Russia.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    edited August 7 #22

@fishingcomic said:
    Reason.com is fake news.

Except,, it isn't.
    https://graphics.axios.com/pdf/PlatformPolicyPaper.pdf
    Keep watching MSNBC for the real truth though.

@NZ Indicator said:

@Buford said:

@Shawn C. said:

@jbilly said:

Ed is that you?

Ed indeed... Wow!!

Mr Ed...….maybe as nearly 20 years later some source of truth M.A.G.A. scheme after the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate in protecting Arab terrorists, who in all statistical probability were training flying carpets for Islam that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount to protect & serve thieving US Constitution arsonists; might as well be from a talking horse as much a Star Trek character source.

@MikeA said:

All your base are belong to us. A leaked memo circulating among Senate Democrats contains a host of bonkers authoritarian proposals for regulating digital platforms, purportedly as a way to get tough on Russian bots and fake news. To save American trust in "our institutions, democracy, free press, and markets," it suggests, we need unprecedented and undemocratic government intervention into online press and markets, including "comprehensive (GDPR-like) data protection legislation" of the sort enacted in the E.U._

We're just trying to save you from yourself. It's what we leftists do. ;)

Seriously though, hyperbolic language (the reason.com article) is a good sign you are reading something that is not particularly truthful. Tell me what you see in Senator Warren's paper that is GDPR-like?

@MikeA said:

@fishingcomic said:
    Reason.com is fake news.

Except,, it isn't.

I know it is hard but try using some common sense. What does a leaked memo really mean? Is it maybe some random thoughts thrown against a wall to see what sticks? What would be wrong with protecting people's data from hackers? Has reason ever taken a position counter to alt-right talking points? Did they ever have anything positive to report about the previous administration? Did they ever give Obama credit for an improving economy? Or did they simply blame him for W's mess? Have they ever taken a position against any of the stupidity that this administration has committed or are they simply a mouth piece for the Cheeto Jesus? They are a right wing entertainment rag and can you ever think of a time that I have ever quoted something from MSNBC?

@MikeA said:

@fishingcomic said:
    Reason.com is fake news.

Except,, it isn't.

If you actually read this you would realize that your first post was pure hysteria.

edited August 8 #27

@Shawn C. said:

@MikeA said:

We're just trying to save you from yourself. It's what we leftists do. ;)

Seriously though, hyperbolic language (the reason.com article) is a good sign you are reading something that is not particularly truthful. Tell me what you see in Senator Warren's paper that is GDPR-like?

They hate part where they want to educate the public. Education is always a threat to conservatives.

The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) seeks to create a harmonised data protection law framework across the EU and aims to give citizens back the control of their personal data, whilst imposing strict rules on those hosting and ‘processing’ this data, anywhere in the world.

Hate the 1-hour only edit feature.
    Senator Warner, not Warren. Also, in my haste to close the window on Mike's hyperbolic fear blog I misinterpreted GDPR. I thought they were referring to the former East German Government, which is DDR, not GDPR.
    I also think there are 57 states. ;)

Yours in shame,
    Shawn

Yea yea. It's for our own good. My bad. We need protection from the bad guys. Let's put James Clapper in charge of it. What could go wrong.

So are you on record saying it is ok for a hostile foreign power to disrupt our electoral process? You're good with that?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file