everything is so stupid right now

2»

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,460 Senior Member

The cops in that video look like a bunch of thin skinned snowflakes.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 3,217 Senior Member

Winning hearts and minds.

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 197 Senior Member

@CO Native said:

Finally, I love me some Fuzzy's tacos.

Finely cut lettuce? Great sauce?> @fishingcomic said:

@creekyguy said:
    Have to say, the pressure will be on Democratic candidates in the coming races. What a large number of voters have said is that the are tired of immigration policy and want something done about a flood of illegals. Dems can court the far left vote and talk about abolishing ICE, but the Trump revolution may just be starting if mainstream Dems don't listen to what are really mainstream concerns.

there is no flood of illegals.

No, not now. But Not what I said. Its what voters think that matters..

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 2,829 Senior Member
    edited July 13 #35

@creekyguy said:
    No, not now. But Not what I said. Its what voters think that matters..

yep. Perception is reality.

Abolish ICE is not reality.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,460 Senior Member

So is that a good reason to perpetuate a lie?

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,214 Senior Member
    edited July 14 #37

Repeat a lie often enough and the cognitively challenged begin to believe it. "The Big Lie" expression was coined by Adolph, the technique perfected by Goebbels.The current master practitioner is none other than our own Great Leader.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,707 Senior Member

@fishingcomic said:

@creekyguy said:
    Have to say, the pressure will be on Democratic candidates in the coming races. What a large number of voters have said is that the are tired of immigration policy and want something done about a flood of illegals. Dems can court the far left vote and talk about abolishing ICE, but the Trump revolution may just be starting if mainstream Dems don't listen to what are really mainstream concerns.

there is no flood of illegals.

Depends what your definition of flood means...

2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.