Our future is so bright

jbillyjbilly Senior MemberPosts: 4,686 Senior Member
edited July 8 in The Lodge #1

These things are awesome. Especially this one.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11100

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,580 Senior Member

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,686 Senior Member

F yeah. Space Force. Go Team America :D

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,833 Senior Member

I watch those and the ignorance of these young folks is scary. I sincerely hope that these are staged videos.

Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,734 Senior Member

Rodney, you have missed your calling. You should have clerked for Clarence Thomas.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,580 Senior Member

@jbilly said:
    F yeah. Space Force. Go Team America :D

We need them to fight Space ISIS

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file