Replies

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,536 Senior Member
    edited July 6 #2

He!! yeah they did and if they are smart this will be the messaging through election day. Read the DNC statement if you didn't; it is a strong economic message in one nice little package. Do you think they are going to sit on the sidelines and say, "Oh well, I guess we'll just be silent and wait for a good opportunity to get our economic and healthcare messages out there. I hope we have a chance before November."? And notice what is missing from their message: Any mention of Putin, Russia, or Mueller. Nobody wants to hear about those things. The Internet and cable news are Russia/Mueller all of the time; people are tuning out. So the Dems are smartly focusing on economic inequality.
    Its just politics, man.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,580 Senior Member

Has there ever been a more misleading headline?

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file