Biggest carp in Lake Wa.?

spadekevinspadekevin Posts: 8 Junior Member

Hi,

I was fishing for Bass in some pads. I saw three large grey carp circling the area...they were nearing 24". Then I hear a splash behind me in another area of lily pads, I thought it was a kid jumping in from the splash...I look towards the splash and see a large swirl, then the largest freshwater fish I've ever seen in the wild came nearly fully out of the water in full sun about 20-30 ft. away, landing with another enormous splash...it had the bronze/yellow/black large scales of what appeared to be a grass carp that was easily 30lbs.+!!! I'm not overestimating, it was nearly as big as my 4-year old(47lbs.). It put the other carp to shame. I'm guessing grass carp because it had very distinct large yellow to black scales, and a smallish mouth. This occurred in less than 4ft. of water! Absolutely mind blowing experience. How big have you guys/gals seen these things get? Can anyone offer more info on what behavior (feeding/spawning?) I may have been witnessing? or help my better identify what it was?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.northwestfishingreports.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16345
Cryptocurrency App Video

Thank you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file