Yeah, about that Nobel Peace Prize...

Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior MemberPosts: 6,736 Senior Member

Replies

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 3,783 Senior Member

The dems celebrating over NK keeping their nukes. I call that a win.

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,736 Senior Member

Mike, NK was never, not in a thousand years, going to get rid of their nuclear weapons. It was not going to happen.
    And please don’t forget that it was Trump that just cancelled the meeting. Your guy did this.

Actually, if I’m happy about anything it is the prospect of you, Gary, Swizz, Jim and Joe trying to defend this idiot’s actuons yet again.

edited May 2018 #5

I think we got our hostages back and we didn't even have to send them a bazillion dollars in ransom.

So this was a long con to get three Americans back home?

Here is how I envision that plan:

1) Call King Jong Un “Rocket Man” on Twitter

2) ?

3) Profit

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 2,608 Senior Member

Yeah I just pointed out the other day that nothing was solved with NK in another praise Trump thread

Pretty sure asking NK to follow the Libya example was "BRILLIANT"

Yesterday when Trump was asked about NAFTa---he said Canada was spoiled ----yeah the US trade surplus shows that---more BRILLIANCE

A couple days ago I watched an interview with a former US ambassador to Canada----he's claiming significant damage Trump is causing to relationships with long time allies worldwide

Tired of winning yet?

Also, of course it was important to get those three citizens back! Hats off to Mike Pompeo for making that happen!

Maybe if **** hadn’t trashed the Iran deal he could have worked it a bit longer to get back the 5 (or is it 7?) Americans detained there. This is assuming he had any clue that they were there.

I have no idea what the mans up to but I wouldn't celebrate this as a failure so prematurely. He's not done with Kim

That reminds me. Where's the daily reports about ISIS terror??? And just like that, ISIS disappeared.

• CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 1,488 Senior Member
    edited May 2018 #10

@Shawn C. said:
    Actually, if I’m happy about anything it is the prospect of you, Gary, Swizz, Jim and Joe trying to defend this idiot’s actuons yet again.

Whoa there mister. I've never supported that guy, I've never defended him, I do NOT want to be associated with him. Just because I don't like liberals or their stupid ideas, does NOT mean I support him!!!
    Although, the entertainment value has been priceless.

I do support troops on the border to stop the influx though. Wall will never fly.

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 3,712 Senior Member

Its been entertaining. That's for sure.

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 3,712 Senior Member

If you dig in the archives of the board here you will find a thread about the unintended consequences of removing Qaddafi from power. This is one of them. NO WAY north Korea gives up those nukes. Not now.

I stand corrected, Gary. These days it’s easy to just lump all of you fascists together as Trump supporters. ;)

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,815 Senior Member

Trump's letter to Baby Kim, which he allegedly dictated himself, sounds like one from a 14 year old writing to his first girlfriend, who has just dumped him. The first time I heard it read aloud I thought it might be a parody.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    edited May 2018 #15

He’s going to put The Onion out of business

• CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 1,488 Senior Member

@Shawn C. said:
    I stand corrected, Gary. These days it’s easy to just lump all of you fascists together as Trump supporters. ;)

OK, I'll accept that.

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 2,608 Senior Member

It's the deflections that make me shake my head

Each and every time the heats comin domestically---He says to the world---"Hey--hold my beer"

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,991 Senior Member
    edited May 2018 #18

@CO Native said:

@Shawn C. said:

Whoa there mister. I've never supported that guy, I've never defended him, I do NOT want to be associated with him. Just because I don't like liberals or their stupid ideas, does NOT mean I support him!!!
    Although, the entertainment value has been priceless.

I do support troops on the border to stop the influx though. Wall will never fly.

Ditto!

Seriously Shawn? W-TF? Put that paint brush down...

• tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 1,951 Senior Member

did anyone actually expect this to happen?

Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,580 Senior Member

@MikeA said:
    I think we got our hostages back and we didn't even have to send them a bazillion dollars in ransom.

Obama got eleven back without offering them a thing. He just didn't turn it all into a campaign rally.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,946 Senior Member

@tim_s said:
    did anyone actually expect this to happen?

Seems quite a few folks would sooner have war with North Korea than have this President get any credit for
    deescalating the situation we have had for a very long time.

Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,181 Senior Member

@Shawn C. said:

Ive got....nothing.

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,946 Senior Member

@jbilly said:

@Shawn C. said:

Ive got....nothing.

Not defending anyone just hoping something good can be accomplished with North Korea.

Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.

@Buford said:

@jbilly said:

@Shawn C. said:

Ive got....nothing.

Not defending anyone just hoping something good can be accomplished with North Korea.

How dare anyone hope the POTUS does some good in the world. Buford, this won't be tolerated.

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 304 Senior Member
    edited May 2018 #25

@MikeA said:

That reminds me. Where's the daily reports about ISIS terror??? And just like that, ISIS disappeared.

>

After 8 years of Obama going after them with predators, and besieging their cities. Its like if Truman had claimed all the credit for winning WW2. Such Trumpian madness.

@creekyguy said:

@MikeA said:

>

After 8 years of Obama going after them with predators, and besieging their cities. Its like if Truman had claimed all the credit for winning WW2. Such Trumpian madness.

Best. Analogy. Ever.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,815 Senior Member

"After 8 years of Obama going after them with predators, and besieging their cities. Its like if Truman had claimed all the credit for winning WW2. Such Trumpian madness."

You are dead to me, you dream killer you. (sputters for several minutes) I was just getting ready to sell off everything and go way over my head in debt to move to Missouri and buy a penthouse condo in Truman Tower.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.