How 'Bout that Eric Schneiderman?

Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior MemberPosts: 682 Senior Member

He says it was consenual role playing. I clearly lead a boring life.

What is it about being NY AG that makes them so . . . ?

Replies

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 2,167 Senior Member

After the former girlfriend ended the relationship, she told several friends about the abuse. A number of them advised her to keep the story to herself, arguing that Schneiderman was too valuable a politician for the Democrats to lose. She described this response as heartbreaking. And when Schneiderman heard that she had turned against him, she said, he warned her that politics was a tough and personal business, and that she’d better be careful. She told Selvaratnam that she had taken this as a threat.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/four-women-accuse-new-yorks-attorney-general-of-physical-abuse?mbid=social_twitter

• Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 682 Senior Member
    edited May 8 #3

I don't care how good he is at jabbing Pres. Trump. Good riddance.

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 2,167 Senior Member

Yeah, I see something like this and realize that I have fairly vanilla tastes. slapping, choking, calling your paramour a filthy ****? Yeah. . . no thanks.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,812 Senior Member

He should change parties and become Trump's running mate in 2020, either in the election, or on Club Fed's gym treadmills.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,816 Senior Member

Karma is a ****.

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,614 Senior Member

@MikeA said:
    Karma is a ****.

Huh?

This guy is a piece of **** and everyone should be glad he resigned today.

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,816 Senior Member

Right. Karma caught up to him. Guys who beat women have a special place in hell.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,708 Senior Member

@MikeA said:
    Karma is a ****.

Unless you have Michael Cohen as a lawyer.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,708 Senior Member

If he were a billionaire with the last name Grey people would be calling this a romance novel.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 2,280 Senior Member

Another shande fur de goyim.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file