Sierra Club Lawn Services

BushartBushart Senior MemberPosts: 2,700 Senior Member

Watchin Caps n Pens tonite (Sorry Shawn got Caps in my pool)

Wife says look out window-----Looks like my "Green" lawn mowing service wants an early start

Replies

• EchoTestEchoTest Posts: 480 Senior Member

We live in a rural hill country hood of private lots and custom homes on a county border with no city taxes and no services and kids going to schools in another county and a $200 dollar annual HOA.....its also next door to a vast forested Army 'Camp' where they play war all the time...we literally smell that gasoline smell that smells like victory (and hear continuous bursts of large caliber automatic fire) at least once a week.....damned Opsrey went directly over at 200 feet in full out horizontal travel mode and them huge props almost blew the house down....

We got bazillions of deer too...they are protected...we're a sanctuary community.....I know for a fact most of them been here since we moved here four years ago.....my wife makes me go buy bags and bags of apple scented corn...but we're further south than you obviously...we've got major greenage everywhere...

I like when the babies are born...they're so awesome...only thing is I have to go out and make sure none came in through the iron fence...my wife's Whippet kills everything...if he can he will! Or at least try....

• CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 1,506 Senior Member

The new neighbors didn't listen to us when we told them NOT to plant tulips and they did it anyway. They got about 4" high and the locals showed up and ate them to the ground one night. Haha.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.