Hey...QUIT IT!

EchoTestEchoTest Posts: 480 Senior Member

I've been trying to get my account name to show up as 'most recent' on every post of the first page except for the hallowed top three from several years ago of course...but you guys keep messing me up.....

Just kidding. Please participate so my account name isn't the only name under 'most recent' on the entire first page.....its making me feel really self conscious about....

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 124 Senior Member

Wow Echo, you are capable of feeling "self conscious"?... who knew?

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,684 Senior Member

@creekyguy said:
    Wow Echo, you are capable of feeling "self conscious"?... who knew?

Yeah. Or maybe he's lonely. We're here for you.

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • EchoTestEchoTest Posts: 480 Senior Member

Well....it was deliberately posed as one of those either/or juxtapositions...which may be redundant or not I don't know about it so I don't know.....but how two people responded was interesting...if not statiste....statisci....uhhhh....actually meant something statistically relevant!

H-E-Double toothpicks...there's not more than 12 people on this forum anyway....what in the h-e-double toothpicks was I thinking?

I know two people think I'm self conscious! Can you believe that? People think 'people' on the internets are 'real'!

Well....can't include that in any of my 7 PhD dissertations....not a....what's tthat concept where you didn't get results from a sufficient enough population size to be statistice....statistici.....ummmm.....stastically relevant?

Whew....its been almost 9 years since I got my MBA and I've already forgotten everything....whatta waste...I shoulda went to work! Who knows what I mighta complished if I had!

Wait....wait a minute....I'm watching Barret Jackson in Palm Beach and people who tought muscle cars were conomy proof are losing their nut sacks.....GET IT?.....Squirrels squirrel away their nuts for winter and people who hedged the 'conomy by investing in muscle cars are losing their nut sacks....I just tuned in a minute ago and a '72 COPO Chevelle LS6 drag car without stripes or rear spoiler that would have went for 320k like a lumberjack all night long a year ago just went for 65k.......

There's a 72 Convertible W30 442 with 4 speed in Rallye Yellow coming up....we have a large amount of money in an emergency account just in case one of us gets kidnapped and our kidnapping insurance won't cover it....my wife is travelling in Cnina for two weeks so we are officially incomm...in communi....I can't get a hold of her.....so when it comes up on the block....wait...here it is....I've got them on the line and I'm bidding....

SON OF A BISCUIT EATER.....some cheese biscuit walked away with it for 80k.....the bidding is rigged...somebody walked out the back door with a slice of the pie....I bid more than 80k before the gavel fell....

Maybe these damned vehicle auction shows are like those reality shows like Kardashians and Vanderslump Rules....SCRIPTED....CONTRIVED.....all for the drama.....drama rules!

Good thing I stashed a case of adult diapers, a case of Red Bull, a box of Slim Jims, and a plastic tub of .45 military copper jacket in the back of my Vette.....I'm off to Palm Beach for a 'reckoning.....

If Monday noon CST rolls around and I haven't reported back in....somebody please call my attorney Scooter Libby.....his old number has been disconnected but I'm sure somebody can google up something and get a hold of him for me....

Thanks in advance!

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 124 Senior Member

Scooter is still disbarred I think.

@EchoTest said:
    .....but how two people responded was interesting...if not statiste....statisci....uhhhh....actually meant something statistically relevant!

It's OK. I have trouble pronouncing that word too.

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

@EchoTest said:

I know two people think I'm self conscious! Can you believe that? People think 'people' on the internets are 'real'!

Never said anyone on or off the net are real. All of you could be a figment of my demented imagination.

@EchoTest said:

Wait....wait a minute....I'm watching Barret Jackson in Palm Beach

When they get around to a 68 Chevelle, buy it. I'll pay u back.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file