Jeff Sessions, RINO

13»

Replies

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 2,285 Senior Member
    Less than 1/3 of the southern border is covered by very makeshift fences. I'm not in favor of a wall, but this argument is weak.

"Hey, what about these guys?" is also a weak argument. Perfection should never by the enemy of the good, and we could throw their Irish and Polish **** out of the country just as well.
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 2,180 Senior Member
    We had a guy in on an immigration hold on a case. It struck me as odd. So I asked the jailer where he was from.

Answer: Holland.

I think ICE is sensitive to the charge of racism, which is why they are also deporting Europeans now.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,651 Senior Member
    Mercy me, we must deport those dangerous Europeans.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    Less than 1/3 of the southern border is covered by very makeshift fences. I'm not in favor of a wall, but this argument is weak.

"Hey, what about these guys?" is also a weak argument. Perfection should never by the enemy of the good, and we could throw their Irish and Polish **** out of the country just as well.

I like the "Normandy/Livestock barrier, but with a parallel minefield. The landing mat fence is made from surplus steel helicopter landing mats.
    BTW, using recent wall **** costs as a model is probably inaccurate because most are probably made with undocumented labor. As was much of the wall in San Diego, as I remember. Welcome to Union scale, HSA. And if concrete is used, it will probably need to be imported from Mexico. Either way, it will drive up the cost of all concrete construction.

Bier6.jpg
    Welp, border's secure! Pack it up folks, let's go home.
    Good thing Mexicans have never heard of wire cutters.

Whoops, I just effed up.

Whoops, I just effed up.

And it's a good thing this wall spans the ENTIRE border!
    That post and rail fence looks like it would be difficult to get passed.
    Except for midget Mexicans. We need to build a (short) wall!!!
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 2,180 Senior Member
    Apparently no one has heard of a newfangled wall-defeating technology known as an "airplane."

How much is a flight from Guadalajara to Dallas or Phoenix?
    I'd have to imagine the necessary paperwork and providing information to customs would be daunting.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Airplane? Ha!

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,616 Senior Member
    The Normandy-style barrier is cool. Imagine Higgins' boats full of Mexicans unloading and charging at the border with M1's! Hell, if they watch Saving Private Ryan they may be inspired to enter illegally!
    I'm hoping for a Demilitarized Zone like they have separating the two Koreas.

Maybe get some special displays going by the military troops (I know, wrong countries shown here, but I think something like this would work well.)

This is awesome. People should watch it.

Imagine this level of pageantry but WITH 100% more Mariachi Band! Sign me the **** up!
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,721 Senior Member

Whoops, I just effed up.

They got a guy out of prison by digging a tunnel under his toilet. A wall will not do any good.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Buffco wrote: »
    Mercy me, we must deport those dangerous Europeans.

Would you think them preferable to Mexicans?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Would you think them preferable to Mexicans?
    It's not about ethnicity, it's about numbers.

I love Mexican people. They have the hottest women. Just the hottest. Their men, hard workers. Very, very hard workers. Bigly hard.

I love Mexican people. They have the hottest women. Just the hottest. Their men, hard workers. Very, very hard workers. Bigly hard.

Tremendous. Eat a taco. The Mexicans love me.

What's wrong with the numbers of legal immigrants? Not being snarky, but I wonder why halving the number of legal immigrants was part of the compromise bill this past week. What say you?

The Europeans are just as illegal though however and that status does not seem to bother you as much.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,829 Senior Member
    We need to send some Russian Mafia or Croat gangs to Georgia.

No, wait, my grand kids live in Georgia.

Never mind....
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
13»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file