Shadow government

EdBEdB Senior MemberPosts: 2,953 Senior Member
Kevin Shipp, an ex CIA agent turned whistleblower, reveals the secret shadow government that exists in the U.S. It's long but very informative.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47727.htm

Replies

• creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,972 Senior Member
    Ed i goggled Kevin Shipp, and found out he also claims that the country (and the shadow gov) are infected with "Demons" masquerading as humans, and that members of the shadow government are big time into satanic pedophilia activities. His claims about the conspiracies within the Gov may be true, but he seems to be a bit nutty.
  • EdBEdB Senior Member Posts: 2,953 Senior Member
    I googled Shipp also, didn't see what You're talking about.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,972 Senior Member
    So what is nutty about Shipp? The interviewer talked more about satanic pedophilia than he did. Is there not pedofile traficing in the U.S.? I don't think that discussion detracts from the revelations in the video about the shadow government.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 24,752 Senior Member
    What evidence do we have, other than his word, that this guy was ever actually in the CIA and not a mental hospital?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Kevin_Shipp

Career

"Kevin Shipp, former CIA Officer and Anti Terrorism expert, held several high level positions in the CIA. He was assigned as a protective agent for the Director of Central Intelligence, a counterintelligence investigator, team leader protecting sensitive CIA assets from assassination, manager of high risk Counter Terrorism Center protective operations, lead instructor for members of allied governments, internal staff security investigator and a polygraph examiner tasked with protecting the CIA from foreign agent penetration. He is the recipient of two CIA Meritorious Unit Citations, three Exceptional Performance Awards and a Medallion for overseas covert operations. Shipp also supervised the Department of State Anti Terrorism Assistance program and managed the protective detail assigned to the president of Afghanistan following the US invasion."[1]

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Wikispooks:About
    Funny the only news article I could find from a site that was not part of the conspiracy of the month club, had him as a low level official suing the Government because they stationed him somewhere with dangerous chemicals and his family was exposed.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    I understand that you don't recognize any information that doesn't come from the mainstream media or the government.

https://www.amazon.com/Company-Shadows-Kevin-Michael-Shipp/dp/0692017968

Biography

Kevin Shipp, former CIA Officer and Anti Terrorism expert, held several high level positions in the CIA. He was assigned as a protective agent for the Director of Central Intelligence, a counterintelligence investigator, team leader protecting sensitive CIA assets from assassination, manager of high risk Counter Terrorism Center protective operations, lead instructor for members of allied governments, internal staff security investigator and a polygraph examiner tasked with protecting the CIA from foreign agent penetration. He is the recipient of two CIA Meritorious Unit Citations, three Exceptional Performance Awards and a Medallion for overseas covert operations.

Shipp also supervised the Department of State Anti Terrorism Assistance program and managed the protective detail assigned to the president of Afghanistan following the US invasion.
    Again a biography he wrote. How do we know he is not lying?

BTW the State's Secret Privilege is what kept him from winning his lawsuit.

I love it, you take as Gospel information that comes from "Wikispooks" :D , yet we are the ones that are gullible. Hilarious.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/11/us/politics/11secrets.html
    Yes, the gov't uses that to cover up any gov't wrongdoing. The gov't settled his lawsuit for $400,000 and then withdrew the settlement and used the State Secret Privilege to have the suit dismissed.
    and this is proof of a Shadow Government. That is what lawyers do, they use everything they can to protect their clients interests. I think what they did was wrong and he was mistreated. But that is not proof of a Shadow Government.
    I don't expect there will ever be enough proof of a shadow gov't for you.
    And I don't think you need any.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.