Obama Has a lot to be blamed for

WetdogWetdog Senior MemberPosts: 5,149 Senior Member
regarding Trump. Now trump is nuts, a narcissist, a self pitying boob, a blowhard a weakling, has a one minute attention span,.... and is frankly dumber than any one here. He is only smarter than his "base" because he knew how to use them. . But back to Obama, I've never been a real supporter, he was just OK. He was one more weak democrat that could talk a good game, but had no real substance nor the teddy Roosevelt drive to accomplish anything, he compromised far too often. A Republican never would have. Some years ago at the Al Smith Dinner he ridiculed Trump who was sitting in the crowd. I saw Trumps face, he was holy P.Oed. Right there I knew what was going to happen. I thought what the hell are you doing Obama with your arrogant smirks as he put Trump down hard. Really, really stupid. I've been saying this for years, I guess someone today also saw what I saw. He was still planning on running for prez but...As a result trump has done everything to destroy Obamas legacy, whether healthcare, national monuments, the Paris Accord, the fight against global warming on every level. Sure some of it is about greedy business, but it's mostly a kick in Obama's balls. It also lends more credence to the Moscow golden shower episode.

Arrogance in anyone trump or Obama is a character flaw which never turns out well.
I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
I find the willingness to give it up frightening.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.