The religion of peace

BufordBuford Senior MemberPosts: 2,970 Senior Member
Strikes again.
Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.

Replies

• ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Drone strike??

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,970 Senior Member
    ricinus wrote: »
    Drone strike??

Mike

Don't think so the reports are a suicide bomber.
  • WetdogWetdog Senior Member Posts: 5,149 Senior Member
    warning for Steven g_d

Some never seem to get that this has little if nothing to do with religion....and if it was done by "ISIS," then religion definitely had nothing to do with it. People don't kill for a religion. If they do they are nuts. Most killing is done from the quest for power of some sick type. DO you think that the Spanish Inquisition had anything to do with Jesus? Did killing all those witches all across Europe and in America have anything to do with Jesus? Catholics and Protestants killed each other for decades here and there, was it really because of how god parted his hair?? Did the early Popes murder thousands upon thousands of Heretics (different sects) because of some love of god? Did the Israelites kill every man woman and child of neighboring States because the Priests loved god so much? If "you" answer "yes" to any of those, "you" need some more education.

Religion is an excuse for some to achieve their personal goals. They seek power and control and prey upon the weakness and the fear of others. It has been that way ever since it was invented. In the old days Christians cut off a lot heads, today they just rob people to enrich themselves. Confidence men wrapped in the banner of the cross. Taliban, ISIS,....same thing but they wield AKs for the most part. Neither group has anything to do with their supposed god.
    I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
    I find the willingness to give it up frightening.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,973 Senior Member
    Don't forget that for priests/imans/rabbis/lay leaders/deacons etc. and higher, religion can be what the Brits call "a nice little earner".

Just sayin'.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 3,533 Senior Member
    Rabbis make 6 figures.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Evangelicals take things to a whole new level.. Praise the Lord, Hallelujah..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 10,117 Senior Member
    A militant group that follows islam...But it has nothing to do with religion?

Only religion can make people this crazy...
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 24,129 Senior Member
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 24,129 Senior Member
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    The religion of peace Strikes again.

You mean this one?
    nagasaki-mushroom-cloud-356x450.jpg
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,037 Senior Member
    Light some candles, lay some flowers, pray, be strong, rinse, repeat.
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 3,533 Senior Member
    You forgot shopping.

Nothing Islamic terrorists hate more than free peoples buying **** they can only dream about.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,970 Senior Member
    creekguy wrote: »
    You mean this one?
    nagasaki-mushroom-cloud-356x450.jpg

Those did end the war. Those were some lucky people in Kokura that day.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Yeah, but blaming an entire religion group for the actions of a few extremists is what you are talking about. The point being.......... oh never mind. Nice troll.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.