Hey Buddy..Don't Tell Em I'm A Liar

2»

Replies

• ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    I just read that Pence would appoint his VP. Sessions? OMG OMG OMG..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 24,092 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    Might have had a big impact on the last election had they covered Obama's F ups with such tenacity.

It is like a mental disorder with you.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Did he fly pallets of cash in the dark of night under extreme secrecy to these folks? Cause that would be really bad if he did that.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/intel-report-iran-refining-nuke-delivery-system-flagrant-violation-ban/

So you would advertise a flight full of cash? It was money we owed them, it was not a bribe, I don't care what Alex Jones is telling you.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 10,115 Senior Member
    Who is this Alex Jones guy and why he is always telling people things?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    And the same can be said for many of your political beliefs. Depends on which side of the fence your on. I don't care about your political belief. I don't think you're a bad person because of them. I don't want to shut you up or convince you that I'm right and your wrong. I appreciate that there's basically two sides politically. It's there to keep things in check.

It is not about political belief. You can have your own opinion, not your own facts. I don't care what Kelly Anne Conway has been telling you.
    Who is this Alex Jones guy and why he is always telling people things?

He is a paranoid delusional nutbag. You guys should meet.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Is Alex Jones Mr Right??

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
    He is a paranoid delusional nutbag. You guys should meet.
    Doesn't sound like my type. Does he fish or mountain bike?

He is the inventor of the tippet ring.
    Tippet rings are dark arts. I'll have to pass

George K wrote: »
    But Pence soon might be - every rainbow ends in a pile of dung. :)
    Pence better than Hillary. Just sayin'

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,965 Senior Member
    Pence better than Hillary. Just sayin'

Some would rather have an arrogant bullshitter than a rightwad ideologue. It's a difficult choice. :mad:
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,024 Senior Member
    So you would advertise a flight full of cash? It was money we owed them, it was not a bribe, I don't care what Alex Jones is telling you.

If a cash payment is contingent on a hostage release, it's a ransom.
    It was not contingent and anyone who voted for Reagan needs to keep quiet about this.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,024 Senior Member
    It was not contingent and anyone who voted for Reagan needs to keep quiet about this.

Well I guess the Obama administration lied then?
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-iran-400-million-20160818-snap-story.html
    The Obama administration said Thursday that a $400-million cash payment to Iran seven months ago was contingent on the release of a group of American prisoners.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/iran-payment-hostage-release-227170
    There is a difference between using the money as leverage and Iran using the prisoners as leverage.

Again if you voted for Reagan, you do not have a leg to stand on. Until we give them weapons for hostages, you got nothing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.