Hey Buddy..Don't Tell Em I'm A Liar

BushartBushart Senior MemberPosts: 2,915 Senior Member
«1

Replies

  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,005 Senior Member
    I sure do hope this constant scrutiny and 24/7 media coverage of the POTUS and his admin continues from now on, despite which party is in office.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,005 Senior Member
    Might have had a big impact on the last election had they covered Obama's F ups with such tenacity.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,959 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    I sure do hope this constant scrutiny and 24/7 media coverage of the POTUS and his admin continues from now on, despite which party is in office.

    Right, because this President is just like all the others. (Excepting Nixon and Harding of course. :))

    Been sipping the Kool Aid?
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,005 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »
    Right, because this President is just like all the others. (Excepting Nixon and Harding of course. :))

    Been sipping the Kool Aid?
    No, he wasn't the anointed one. The one the media got behind with all their might. He was the one they all laughed at. The one they all swore had a snowballs chance in hell (if that) of winning. The one so far behind in the polls it was pointless that he was even running. If you want to see a big kool aid party George, all you need do is look back to the months leading up to Nov. They were serving it up by the truckload.

    IMO it wouldn't have mattered if the Republican party dug up Abe Lincoln himself and somehow got him elected, this would still be going on.
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 2,915 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    No, he wasn't the anointed one. The one the media got behind with all their might. He was the one they all laughed at. The one they all swore had a snowballs chance in hell (if that) of winning. The one so far behind in the polls it was pointless that he was even running. If you want to see a big kool aid party George, all you need do is look back to the months leading up to Nov. They were serving it up by the truckload.

    IMO it wouldn't have mattered if the Republican party dug up Abe Lincoln himself and somehow got him elected, this would still be going on.

    Not sure bout that---In my lifetime I have yet to witness a Pres be so fast and loose with the truth as this guy---he has heard of video I assume---cuz that's where his stories change
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,005 Senior Member
    Did he fly pallets of cash in the dark of night under extreme secrecy to these folks? Cause that would be really bad if he did that.

    http://freebeacon.com/national-security/intel-report-iran-refining-nuke-delivery-system-flagrant-violation-ban/
  • Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 1,039 Senior Member
    Seems like the President is trying to obstruct justice. LOCK HIM UP!

    PS MikeA--don't blame the media. It is the President's own tweets that are incriminating him.

    LOCK HIM UP!
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,947 Senior Member
    This is of his own making. No one to blame but himself.

    #amatuerhour
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,959 Senior Member
    Bushart wrote: »
    Not sure bout that---In my lifetime I have yet to witness a Pres be so fast and loose with the truth as this guy---he has heard of video I assume---cuz that's where his stories change

    He's a complete embarrassment to the office he holds and to our country, emotionally unstable, has the attention span of a hyperactive five year old and has told dozens - no, hundreds of lies since the day he announced his campaign. How could he not become a magnet for close media attention?

    Whether one agrees with his positions and policies or not it's hard to see him as anything other than a buffoon and a disgrace.

    Five will get you ten that at this moment Pence is polishing up his "I am sad that I must assume this awesome burden..." speech.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 2,915 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »
    He's a complete embarrassment to the office he holds and to our country, emotionally unstable, has the attention span of a hyperactive five year old and has told dozens - no, hundreds of lies since the day he announced his campaign. How could he not become a magnet for close media attention?

    Whether one agrees with his positions and policies or not it's hard to see him as anything other than a buffoon and a disgrace.

    Five will get you ten that at this moment Pence is polishing up his "I am sad that I must assume this awesome burden..." speech.

    Think that's a safe bet

    L'Orange appears bout to implode

    There has been 10 presidents...preTrump I have been alive for---some good---some less than---but again this guy takes the cake

    Who knew loud and obnoxious were not the only qualifications for the top job?
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,005 Senior Member
    Seems like the President is trying to obstruct justice. LOCK HIM UP!

    PS MikeA--don't blame the media. It is the President's own tweets that are incriminating him.

    LOCK HIM UP!

    The media IS to blame though. They were the Obama's lapdogs. For eight years that man could do no wrong (but boy did he). Then when the primaries began they gave Trump all free press he could ask for,,,,, every freaking day. Then they viciously Ripped apart every single candidate until there was only one choice left. Because there was no way HE could win.... They made him the underdog, and they lost big time.

    I don't know if you realize this or not but there is a whole other demographic out here that can't stand Obama just as much or more as you guys can't stand Trump. We've been enjoying watching the collective head explosions by the lying leftist propaganda machine as their little plan backfired.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,897 Senior Member
    What if the media's coverage is right and President Intellect really has colluded with Russia?

    Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,897 Senior Member
    Bushart wrote: »
    Think that's a safe bet

    L'Orange appears bout to implode

    There has been 10 presidents...preTrump I have been alive for---some good---some less than---but again this guy takes the cake

    Who knew loud and obnoxious were not the only qualifications for the top job?

    We all know that politicians lie, but holy ****. I got to live through Nixon's adventure and this one is beginning to be just like that, only difference is the Trump lies so much we don't know what the truth sounds like if he ever does tell the truth.

    His campaign said he isn't a politician and he was going to drain the swamp of liars, wow has that been a lie.

    Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 3,963 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »

    I don't know if you realize this or not but there is a whole other demographic out here that can't stand Obama just as much or more as you guys can't stand Trump. We've been enjoying watching the collective head explosions by the lying leftist propaganda machine as their little plan backfired.

    And that's really what this is about. Not about draining the swamp, not about bringing jobs back, not even about white working class anxiety. Its really just about the fact that Trump is a big FU to all the right people.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/opinion/sunday/if-liberals-hate-him-then-trump-must-be-doing-something-right.html?ref=opinion
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    the lying leftist propaganda machine.

    Okay, I have to admit I chuckled at this..

    Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 2,915 Senior Member
    We Win!!!....We Win!!!!........Now What?
  • Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 1,039 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    The media IS to blame though. They were the Obama's lapdogs. For eight years that man could do no wrong (but boy did he). Then when the primaries began they gave Trump all free press he could ask for,,,,, every freaking day. Then they viciously Ripped apart every single candidate until there was only one choice left. Because there was no way HE could win.... They made him the underdog, and they lost big time.

    I don't know if you realize this or not but there is a whole other demographic out here that can't stand Obama just as much or more as you guys can't stand Trump. We've been enjoying watching the collective head explosions by the lying leftist propaganda machine as their little plan backfired.

    Mike,

    A. Obama is no longer President.

    B. Regardless of what you think of Obama's policies he conducted himself with grace and dignity. He would never say something like what Trump said about the possibility of there being tapes of his conversation with Comey. That is a blatant attempt to personally intimidate Comey and therefore a possible obstruction of justice. The media is going to be all over something like that, as they should.

    C. The foregoing has nothing to do with Trump's positions on policy matters, but instead relate to his character.

    D. Trump is out of freaking control and is his own worst enemy.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,947 Senior Member
    Bushart wrote: »
    We Win!!!....We Win!!!!........Now What?


    Pyrrhic victories suck for all of us.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,897 Senior Member
    Perhaps Trump is outsmarting us all. What if he is doing all this to be impeached because he doesn't want to look weak by resigning which he really wants to do. :eek:

    Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

  • tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 1,961 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    The media IS to blame though. They were the Obama's lapdogs. For eight years that man could do no wrong (but boy did he). Then when the primaries began they gave Trump all free press he could ask for,,,,, every freaking day. Then they viciously Ripped apart every single candidate until there was only one choice left. Because there was no way HE could win.... They made him the underdog, and they lost big time.

    I don't know if you realize this or not but there is a whole other demographic out here that can't stand Obama just as much or more as you guys can't stand Trump. We've been enjoying watching the collective head explosions by the lying leftist propaganda machine as their little plan backfired.




    lol you live in a strange reality
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,005 Senior Member
    [PHP][/PHP]
    What if the media's coverage is right and President Intellect really has colluded with Russia?
    Then he should face the consequences. Whatever they are.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,005 Senior Member
    sherb wrote: »
    And that's really what this is about. Not about draining the swamp, not about bringing jobs back, not even about white working class anxiety. Its really just about the fact that Trump is a big FU to all the right people.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/opinion/sunday/if-liberals-hate-him-then-trump-must-be-doing-something-right.html?ref=opinion

    And what other choice was there??? Hold your nose press the button and hope for the best.
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 2,915 Senior Member
    OK Here's tonight's news

    Trump wants to stop press coverage overall of his admin--- and himself give his version every 2 weeks

    Control the message----if this does'nt portray a historical definition of dictator--ya need to bone up on your history books---maybe head downtown---pick up the paperback version of Mein Kampf
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,005 Senior Member
    tim_s wrote: »
    lol you live in a strange reality

    And the same can be said for many of your political beliefs. Depends on which side of the fence your on. I don't care about your political belief. I don't think you're a bad person because of them. I don't want to shut you up or convince you that I'm right and your wrong. I appreciate that there's basically two sides politically. It's there to keep things in check.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,005 Senior Member
    he's playing the press like a fiddle.
    Problem is they are falling for it, every time. Soon the cry wolf will be completely meaningless. Less news worthy than the weekend gang death toll has become in Chicago.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,897 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    he's playing the press like a fiddle.
    Problem is they are falling for it, every time. Soon the cry wolf will be completely meaningless. Less news worthy than the weekend gang death toll has become in Chicago.

    While the amount of violence that occurs in Chicago is very newsworthy, I disagree that it is more important than the possible treason, obstruction, collusion and the interference in our election process by another country. You must not be old enough to have gone through the Nixon era. It took months and months of **** coming out. Just like it is now.

    I really don't think he has the brains to "play the press like a fiddle" I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

    Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 2,915 Senior Member
    Well the Russian press got into the oval office when the locals did not---when the visit happened a few days back
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 10,106 Senior Member
    Guys,

    Look at the bright side...Hillary isn't president.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,959 Senior Member
    Guys,

    Look at the bright side...Hillary isn't president.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

    But Pence soon might be - every rainbow ends in a pile of dung. :)
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »
    But Pence soon might be - every rainbow ends in a pile of dung. :)

    If Pence is appointed Prez, who becomes VP?

    Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.