Is this you?

1235»

Replies

• WetdogWetdog Senior Member Posts: 5,149 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    According to NPD Group, 95% of U.S. consumers spent money at Walmart.

89% spent money at McDonald's and 84% at Target.

I'm a "no" on Walmart but a "yes" on McD's and Target.

No for all three for the last eight years. I did buy clothes at Target when the house burnt down.
    I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
    I find the willingness to give it up frightening.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,730 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    I'll expect an order from each of you then. Half or whole hog. $3.00 per lb. Plus butcher bill.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    That's a little steep. I'll pay the 3 bills/pound, but not the butcher bill. I ain't made of money. Stick it in the back of any pickup headed this way and I will slaughter and cut it myself.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,730 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    I don't drink cow's milk because I'm not a baby cow.

I do not want to know your source of milk
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,696 Senior Member
    FishTX wrote: »
    That's a little steep. I'll pay the 3 bills/pound, but not the butcher bill. I ain't made of money. Stick it in the back of any pickup headed this way and I will slaughter and cut it myself.
    The butcher bill is the cheapest expense you'll have. And unless you have a smoke house and a way to salt cure ham...

They're selling the same hogs I am in the North East for 6-8 dollars per lb.

• CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 1,047 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    The butcher bill is the cheapest expense you'll have. And unless you have a smoke house and a way to salt cure ham...

They're selling the same hogs I am in the North East for 6-8 dollars per lb.

I'd buy a hog from you at that price if you were local (that's the going rate here (about)). I used to have a really good local source, but he got divorced and that went away.
1235»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file