Home The Lodge

Schumer is not impressed

1235»

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,558 Senior Member
    BTW my pro-choice position is about separation of church and state, I am not pro-abortion. I am anti-abortion, which is why I will never have one.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 3,119 Senior Member
    I am not pro-abortion. I am anti-abortion, which is why I will never have one.

Of course you wont, well maybe.
    The thing that pisses me off is the father doesn't have a say. I know the woman does all the cooking but it's still my child also and I should have a say.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,210 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    The thing that pisses me off is the father doesn't have a say. I know the woman does all the cooking but it's still my child also and I should have a say.

When is a fetus considered a child? And no, I'm not going to get in an argument about abortions, this is my only comment....

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 6,413 Senior Member
    Actually I agree with this, I do not think that the federal government does not have the right to enforce marijuana laws. Even if I think it should be legal.

Interesting thought though, are the marijuana laws in question interstate or intrastate?

Under current Supreme Court precedent, it doesn't matter, so long as its capable of at least hypothetically being interstate commerce.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »

I miss playing catch with Jimmy Zygote.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement