How Utah is keeping the American Dream alive

2»

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,887 Senior Member
    I twisted my knee. Had to be taken down on the sled. X-rays show no break.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,366 Senior Member

Been there, done that. Know the feeling.

I ended with tore ACL and ripped up cartilage.

Hope you are OK.
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 2,364 Senior Member

You check your bindings? Are they set too high?
    Not unless I lost weight since I had them set. It wasn't a hard fall, it was a slow fall.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Been there, done that. Know the feeling.

I ended with tore ACL and ripped up cartilage.

Hope you are OK.

It is mostly swelling, I will try and make an appointment with my doctor this week. But I am able to walk, well hobble mostly, but there isn't a lot of pain.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    I ran your symptoms on Web MD, You're going to die.. :)

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file