Replies

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    Between this, bass boats with a .50 mounted on them and model rocketry you sure are buying into the fear mongering. Don't worry Joe, nobody is going to attack Wisconsin. ;)

Just an observation: It is interesting that the people who get all worked up about these things (Islamaphobia, Iran, sharia law, terrorist threats, etc.) are generally in fly-over states where the probability of a terrorist attack is about nil. The people who live in the areas that are and have been targeted tend to go about their lives without much of that same fear.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,539 Senior Member
    So now that we are banning people from Syria, I guess they will have to make fake French Passports.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,983 Senior Member
    I'm not scared Shawn. Life is good in WI. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.