Irony of Ironies

2»

Replies

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,809 Senior Member
    Oh, wow. Typo/autocorrect error of the year for me. I'm leavin' it.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Oh, wow. Typo/autocorrect error of the year for me. I'm leavin' it.

Ironic that it was on this thread.
    Hextall wrote: »
    Sherb got a PhD from Pectoral College.

He graduated Buffy **** Lauda
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Typo? What caudaled him to dorsal?
    Buford wrote: »
    For what pray tell???

Holy hell. I just read some things about Trump's business dealings with the Philippines. He could be gone very soon, Wayne.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,969 Senior Member
    Holy hell. I just read some things about Trump's business dealings with the Philippines. He could be gone very soon, Wayne.

But then we would be stuck with Mike Penice. The jerk who won't pardon a man who was wrongfully jailed for nine years.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    FishTX wrote: »
    But then we would be stuck with Mike Penice. The jerk who won't pardon a man who was wrongfully jailed for nine years.

Yeah... <sigh>

DJT is a raging **** but Pence is a raging **** who is competent and would be capable of achieving an ultra-right agenda.

Maybe God does hate America?
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,739 Senior Member
    Yeah... <sigh>

DJT is a raging **** but Pence is a raging **** who is competent and would be capable of achieving an ultra-right agenda.

Maybe God does hate America?

I think there is a better possibility that Pence will not be a Russian puppet and will not start a war with China so he can build more hotels in Taiwan.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.