Lock Her Up

swizzswizz Senior MemberPosts: 2,559 Senior Member
In lieu of this endless bickering, relentless media bias, and flat out public sore loser exhibition by the left.... I now hope that the right has a change of heart and digs a little deeper into Hillary's possible illegal activities.
I thought it was noble of Trump to let go of it and the right thing to do in an effort to unite, but it has not united anything. I was fine with her riding off into the sunset (criminal or not), not so much any more.
She lost the presidency and both houses. Game, set, match.
All of your Trout are belong to me.

Replies

• tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 1,954 Senior Member
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    swizz wrote: »
    In lieu of this endless bickering, relentless media bias, and flat out public sore loser exhibition by the left.... I now hope that the right has a change of heart and digs a little deeper into Hillary's possible illegal activities.

This sentence is a violent **** on logic.
  • swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,559 Senior Member
    Overnight (the night of the election) the d party flipped upside down. They were the Rainbow Unicorn party of happy... then turned instantly to the party of doom and gloom. A role reversal. The Rainbow Unicorn lost its dreamcoat, grew a barb on the horn, ate a bunch of fake news, and started shittin fire on everyone.
    So yeah, what the heck... investigate her. Let justice run its course.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,887 Senior Member
    I thought it was noble of Trump to let go of it and the right thing to do in an effort to unite, but it has not united anything. I was fine with her riding off into the sunset (criminal or not), not so much any more.

Talk about sour grapes...

North Carolina Republicans Lost An Election, So Now They're Trying To Undermine The Results
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy-cooper-republicans-north-carolina_us_5852cadbe4b012849c05d4dc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

Not sure what's going on in NC, nor do I care... I'm not a republican and that's a southern state. Hillary was Sec of State and may have committed some serious crimes during that tenure. Time to drop the hammer on that crook if there's sufficient evidence. Could be a special prosecutor in her near future if the Unicorn keeps farting burnt popcorn from the sky. Never know with Trump, can only push him so far ya know. USA!
  • CuddyCuddy Senior Member Posts: 344 Senior Member
    You have a really weird obsession with Hillary Clinton. You can cut the sexual tension with a knife.
    Not sure what's going on in NC, nor do I care... I'm not a republican and that's a southern state. Hillary was Sec of State and may have committed some serious crimes during that tenure. Time to drop the hammer on that crook if there's sufficient evidence. Could be a special prosecutor in her near future if the Unicorn keeps farting burnt popcorn from the sky. Never know with Trump, can only push him so far ya know. USA!

I'm not defending her, but how many times does she need to to be investigated in order for you to be happy. So far she's been investigated 7 different times for Benghazi, a couple different times for her server/email stuff. So far nothing, no indictments, just a poor judgment comment from the FBI. It's time for every Hillary hater to shut the f**k up. I'm tired of hearing what a crook she is supposed to be when there is no evidence that she is.

I don't know man, the business of smashing devices with a hammer and bleach bit are very fishy. I think she might be crooked.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 10,091 Senior Member
    I'm not defending her, but how many times does she need to to be investigated in order for you to be happy. So far she's been investigated 7 different times for Benghazi, a couple different times for her server/email stuff. So far nothing, no indictments, just a poor judgment comment from the FBI. It's time for every Hillary hater to shut the f**k up. I'm tired of hearing what a crook she is supposed to be when there is no evidence that she is.

Maybe she shouldn't engage in criminal activity. Then she wouldn't be under investigation several different times.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,924 Senior Member
    How can it be that the Lock Her Up Brigade cares nothing about Trump's crooked deals, the statutory **** allegations (lawsuits failed on procedural and statute of limitations issues, not on the truth or falsehood of the allegations), the numerous lawsuits, the defrauding of taxpayers and small contractors via illegal funds transfers and multiple bankruptcies, the fraud and other illegal acts by the Trump Foundation and all the other demonstrable things against him, but goes itchy balls apeshit about any allegation against Clinton?

It really is true, Trump and the Hillary haters have moved on to a fact-free universe, one where they, like the Magliozzi brothers, can be "unencumbered by the thought process".
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    Some of the Trump allegations are of interest but all of that was while he was a private citizen. Big difference with Hillary since she was holding public office while committing criminal acts.
    Lock that **** up.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,867 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »
    ...but goes itchy balls apeshit about any allegation against Clinton?

The purge must be thorough.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,933 Senior Member

It wasn't noble, he knew he had nothing.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    I don't know man, the business of smashing devices with a hammer and bleach bit are very fishy. I think she might be crooked.

Did you get that from Alex Jones?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Forgive me but I have no idea who Alex Jones is.... I will guess a Fox news personality? I don't watch Fox.
    Anyway, I found out that they are still investigating the Clinton Foundation so that's good. Probably more in depth once Obama is gone, he might have some problems as well. She may not be above the law after all. I would be ok with her sharing a cell with Mrs Weiner, they could play cards and stuff to pass time.
    Alex Jones is a fake news site. Which I suspect is very much like where you claim to be hearing such things.
    I just read the local paper and watch local news. Perhaps you have a good recommendation as to where I can obtain the "real news"? Is there such a thing?
    Funny I do pretty much the same thing, plus what appears online and yet, I have not seen any of these things. You must have some local news.

Here try this one. Nothing about a hammer though.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/09/trump-pence-acid-wash-facts/
    She needs to be fully investigated and I believe that might occur once Obama and his cronies have left town. At that point she may want to find a rock to hide under, real quick.
    No you said she was being investigated. I could only find that on Newsmax a fake news site.
    I think any investigations regarding her foundation and other illegal activities are on simmer right now. Most offices seem preoccupied with the Russian hacking scare at this time. That could change abruptly once Obama and company are drained from the swamp. I think she is a classic choke artist.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 3,927 Senior Member
    I think any investigations regarding her foundation and other illegal activities are on simmer right now. Most offices seem preoccupied with the Russian hacking scare at this time. That could change abruptly once Obama and company are drained from the swamp. I think she is a classic choke artist.

Her war with Russia is on hold now since she lost the election, but Obummer is trying his best to fire it up before he leaves. Until there is irrefutable proof, I don't know why anyone would believe anything coming from this administration or the MSM anymore.
  • tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 1,954 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    Her war with Russia is on hold now since she lost the election, but Obummer is trying his best to fire it up before he leaves. Until there is irrefutable proof, I don't know why anyone would believe anything coming from this administration or the MSM anymore.

lol.....oh wait, you're serious?
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com
    tim_s wrote: »
    lol.....oh wait, you're serious?

Shhh... he's on a roll.
    MikeA wrote: »
    I don't know why anyone would believe anything coming from this administration or the MSM anymore.
    People are wising up but many are still not conceding. Others wish to tarnish the PEOTUS as a release of frustration. It is brutally obvious to most. We'll have to hand out puppies and crayons a couple more times. Once on Monday, and probably again on the 20th at the Micheal Moore civil discourse event. After that the Unicorn runs wild.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Swizz, you greatly exaggerate your ability to distinguish what is true. Not an uncommon situation today.
    Puppies and crayons coming your way. [/hug]
    Cucks gonna ****.
    I'll have yours sent to the boat ramp with sherb's. [\hug]
    Maybe she shouldn't engage in criminal activity. Then she wouldn't be under investigation several different times.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not unlike your King

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.