CIA planted stories

EdBEdB Senior MemberPosts: 2,924 Senior Member
More evidence of MSM lack of credibility.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article40886.htm

Editor Of Major Newspaper Says He Planted Stories For CIA

By Ralph Lopez
February 04, 2015 "ICH" - Becoming the first credentialed, well-known media insider to step forward and state publicly that he was secretly a "propagandist," an editor of a major German daily has said that he personally planted stories for the CIA.

Saying he believes a medical condition gives him only a few years to live, and that he is filled with remorse, Dr. Udo Ulfkotte, the editor of Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, one of Germany's largest newspapers, said in an interview that he accepted news stories written and given to him by the CIA and published them under his own name. Ulfkotte said the aim of much of the deception was to drive nations toward war.

Dr. Ulfkotte says the corruption of journalists and major news outlets by the CIA is routine, accepted, and widespread in the western media, and that journalists who do not comply either cannot get jobs at any news organization, or find their careers cut short.

Replies

• HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    The only german newspaper that I'll read is the Seegurke der Wahrheit.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Very interesting. I wonder which or how many of our moderators here is in the employ? Oh yeah, there's that one, at least.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,740 Senior Member
    Once again Ed's "sources" offer-up scoops that the lame stream media ignore.

No. Wait! Carl Bernstein did it in 1977 (and others before him): http://www.carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php

Better luck next time, Ed.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    Peksi, no Coke.
  • EdBEdB Senior Member Posts: 2,924 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »
    Once again Ed's "sources" offer-up scoops that the lame stream media ignore.

No. Wait! Carl Bernstein did it in 1977 (and others before him): http://www.carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php

Better luck next time, Ed.

That's right, George, it's been well known for a long time that the MSM is a propaganda arm of the U.S. government.
    I eagerly await your next big scoop.
  • EdBEdB Senior Member Posts: 2,924 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »
    I eagerly await your next big scoop.

I'm glad to see that you agree that the MSM is a propaganda arm of the CIA and the gov't.
    Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, Ed.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    OK, now I don't know who to believe when they accuse others of promoting fake news, because is the claim of fake news actually fake itself? I don't like the looks of that "German" guy, so I guess I'll disbelieve him. It would help if he looked more Jewish, that I could trust.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.