Home The Lodge

So, is anyone not watching the "game" tonight?

Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior MemberPosts: 7,027 Senior Member
I think this is going to be interesting.

My prediction: Post-debate intensive analysis if Clinton's body language and non-verbal reactions to Don's comments. Also, Donny boy will get a total pass in his bombastic facial expressions as gestures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replies

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,585 Senior Member
    I'm not.

Pre-Calc test tomorrow, Phys Science test Wednesday, Chem 1211 test Thursday. I'm getting slayed. Besides, we only have Netflix and Amazon Prime for watching on the color teevee.

Got to get my degree before Hillary makes it free, and therefore, worthless. ;)
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    Pre-calc is the worst. Way more arduous than actual calculus. I think pre-calc is BS and used as a washout type if class and/or money makers for the math departments.

Why all the science and math? Thought you were getting a psych degree?

Bachelors in Biology, Pre-Professional track. I'm either going PA or Clinical Behavioral Health. Both are masters. I'm kind of leaning towards medical with a psych bent. My heart is slightly more towards counseling, but we're talking a difference between $95,000/yr PA or $45,000/yr LPC.
    And **** you Shawn. I'm now streaming the debate live on the laptop. I see Clinton doesn't have on a patriotic flag pin. Commie.
    I'm puking here. "Fair share" "Corporate loopholes"

I can't stand much of this.
    Nice, I had not heard that update!

Do you like chemistry? I always liked it.
    Biology degree is great for wildlife management type stuff too if you ever decide to go that way. We have a staff biologist (USDA Emoloyee) who works in the airfield for bird/wildlife control. During the winter he hangs out the side of light aircraft/helicopters and kills coyotes with high powered rifles... and gets paid for it!

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,988 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Nice, I had not heard that update!

Do you like chemistry? I always liked it.
    Biology degree is great for wildlife management type stuff too if you ever decide to go that way. We have a staff biologist (USDA Emoloyee) who works in the airfield for bird/wildlife control. During the winter he hangs out the side of light aircraft/helicopters and kills coyotes with high powered rifles... and gets paid for it!

I'd like the bird control job. Killing coyotes is useless. They rebound to quickly. Killing for nothing. I applied for a biology job on an Army base when I got out of school.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 1,076 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    And **** you Shawn. I'm now streaming the debate live on the laptop. I see Clinton doesn't have on a patriotic flag pin. Commie.

Yeah, she is wearing red too.

They are going at it better than I expected, so far. I wNt spectacle.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 3,119 Senior Member
    Good football game.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
    Trump is doing far better than I anticipated. Staying on message.
    I wonder if the Vichy Roll of Honor will grow by one significant member tonight?

• Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 1,076 Senior Member
    I wonder if the Vichy Roll of Honor will grow by one significant member tonight?

He's beginning to free associate. I want to see foam.
    He keeps opening the door and she is taking the high road. She could be destroying him.
    Advantage so far to Trump. Vacuous and no facts but he is doing well.

He just bragged about opening a business and not using discriminatory hiring practices.
    Good grief, as George would say!

He's rambling now. Nothing like prefacing a 120 sec answer with "I haven't given NATO a lot of thought, but..."

Ha!

You know he wants to.
    ****. She just nuked him on the nuke issue!

• JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member

heh. shabby collaborators, one and all.
    Lester needs a mute button like in ESPN's show 'Around The Horn.'

initial impressions: The Donald is Donald. Hillary Clinton looks like a person who could be President. Sorry, but she does.

2nd impression of the night: They are both idiots about stop and Frisk.
    Explain

Stop and frisk as a policy is unconstitutional because a search requires individualized suspicion. That's what the fourth Amendment requires.

That said, its not true that Stop and frisk doesn't reduce crime, as Clinton claims. Searching random males in bad neighborhoods will always bear fruit. Its just playing the odds. That doesn't make the policy constitutional, but it was effective.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 4,369 Senior Member
    The moment of the debate came when Donald got all upset about the claim he wasn't against the Iraq war. Kept yelling about how he argued with Sean Hannity about the war. Talk about dropping names. Then the subject of temperament came up, and Trump literally yelled "I have a winning temperament", showing poor temperament! The crowd made its loudest gasp of the night, I thought. Hillary was smiling like the Cheshire cat, maybe cause she knows its a very minor point to voters. I thought it exposed his poor self control, but of course some voters may have liked his passion. Then he obviously lied about when he realized Obama was born in the USA. He gets away with so many obvious lies, but that one was brazen. At any rate, the contrast of styles of the candidates makes any one's opinion about who won kinda pointless. It's all about who is put off more by Trumps personality versus Hillary's constant Cheshire cat SEGrin smile.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    He's going to hate fuvk Melania tonight. God help her.
    JFC Trump is an embarrassment. The Idaho Vandals' most famous alum is a virtuoso wordsmith and a paragon of republican virtue compared to this guy.

Go Vandals?
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 6,018 Senior Member
    The whole use my website to fact check by both was lame. And so was Lester, why was he even threre.
    Romney won his first debate... And Obama knew it.

It'll be very interesting to see how (and if) Trump changes up his preparation for the next one. Assuming he shows up.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,928 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    Romney won his first debate... And Obama knew it.

It'll be very interesting to see how (and if) Trump changes up his preparation for the next one. Assuming he shows up.

Oh there will be no question whether he does the next debate, his ego can't ignore the idea of losing if in fact he did.

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

I still think there's a nonzero chance he actually drops out. I'd put a $20 down at 100 to 1 odds.
    Thanks Sherbet. I thought you were going to defend the constitutionality of stop/frisk. Appreciate the clarification.

Glen Beck just texted me. If your going to continue to pray and fast w/ the group they need 10% of your money. Pre-tax amount, of course.
    Hextall wrote: »
    I still think there's a nonzero chance he actually drops out. I'd put a $20 down at 100 to 1 odds.

If that debate goes 15 more minutes he definitely calls her a ****.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement